All my men nicked.

Bragi
Forum Grunt
Alliance: TA
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

The reason my men was out as UU was because i just had them sent back to me after i had loaned them out i was going to put then to miners once i got home but didnt get the chance to and you dont need to drop rank now to raid someone you can raid anyone you want regaurdless of there rank to yours and this has only been scince last week as i tried it last week but failed due to the rank distance but now not a problem
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

dgb wrote:nope im not i did every thing right went on ppt update came every thing i had done had gone.now far as dumb yes i did think i couldnt be attacked by some 1 so much more powerfull than me my fault there.also i had attacked peeps before for there men and got 25 here 16 there i didnt relise the amount some 1 could nick.but again i workfull time and obviously havent givem the game the amount of time that some 1 as that can call me dumb.

i restate my point what you did was not smart ... most peopel that lost uu lost it becasue they didnt get a ppt when they should of e.t.c , but you untrained them thinking youll be safe.

weird bugg if anyone can raid anyone.
dgb
Forum Expert

Ile go along with not smart i just didnt think any 1 could nick the lot like that ide attacked two a week earlyer as i said got 18 and 21 men off em.I then had a go at some 1 about 2000 places higher then me and it wouldnt let me attack them now you can attack who you like .
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

I am Sad for two reasons.

1. You lost all your UU :cry:
2. I wasnt there to Raid them before Killer Did :lol:

Return to “Bugs Archive”