My Account Has Been Hijaked

lucky **Filtered**. They ended their accounts and also deleted all traces of it. Grrrrr. If i can break into their cgi-bin, i can see what else they got in it.

CGI-BIN? :shock: Isn't that considered hacking too? :shock: :?

true, true, but this is also known as white hacking. Where we do it for a good cause and we don't get any reward to do so.

thankyou everyone that has help me get my account back angle is now back in the hands of its owner and will soon be returning to the top 500 if there is anything i can do plz just ask
General Midget Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Well admin has given me my account back but its where it was on the 10th of march :shock: ... but with 0 weapons in place of 13k attack and 18k defence... ah well my alliance is helping me out a lot now anyway.

Thanks Admin and everyone who has helped me (and everyone who responded to the topic)
Newest
Favourite
thunder
Forum Intermediate

thats good, but the lost weps kinda sucks
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron

i have a feeling even that part is now also fixed (forgot all weapons sold off..)
<who was that helpful guest??> ;)
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

I just logged into my game account, and found that I had no more turns, weapons or naquadah left and that the email had been changed to mailto:panjuli_love@hotmail.com

I changed back the email address and stuff.

I never went to that spoof site, and frankly, I haven,t a clue what's going on. I'm kinda pissed, however. I had just purchased 2.5k turns.

-Jason

EDIT: admin has fixed the damage, but what worries me is how the person gained access to my account.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

what I don't understand is how you were able to login if the email was different...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

Ditto. All I can say is that it was. Perhaps the change occured while I still had an active session and was not technically logged out. Whatever the case, I was able to log in for reasons that I do not understand.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
General Midget Man
Fledgling Forumer

Anonymous wrote:i have a feeling even that part is now also fixed (forgot all weapons sold off..)
<who was that helpful guest??> ;)

Thats what id like to know! as now im getting admin to 'reduce' the amount of weapons i have :shock:
Newest
Favourite
General Midget Man
Fledgling Forumer

Ok all is normal again :P lol
Admin accidently sent me 40million defence weapons insted of the 18k i requested :shock: i messaged admin right away and put myself on ppt, and i didnt touch the weapons :shock: seemed to me eigther the admin was just feeling very generous or he had made one hell of a maths mystake :lol: but its all good now 40million weapons are gone and 18k returned :)
Thanks Admin :D
GMM
Newest
Favourite

Return to “Bugs Archive”