Multi or not, i dont know!!! u help decide!!!!!!!

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I created a long post, just to hit the wrong key and now it's gone. Here's a summary:

Nichos:
-no one is saying what has happened to you was ok. I've fought against comments directed towards many cultures. You are not alone. I personally know people who friends were killed becasue of their culture, and heve tried to provent it for as long as I can remember.

-you're trying to give an analogy/metaphor about the cross and car, but neither work. <self edit; removed by request> The car is not designed to be a symbol representing opression. People die from driving cars but people die from natural causes as well. I don't understand how you are equating a car to genocide.

No one is saying that we should live in a box and no wear clothes. we have asked that something that we don't want to see removed.

Grow up?
Really? I don't know what happening to this board. <removed by personal choice, too agressive>

If it were really and educational symbol, one that we should learn from, 'grow up' and get used to why don't we see any of those symbols in Normandy or other places in Europe on D-day? If we all need to remember it why has the world adopted the poppy for use during rememberance day? Isn't the Nazi symbol something that we should get used to and 'grow up' about?

I challenge anyone to go to Europe/or any other place in the world for that matter, on D-day or on rememberance day and hand out buttons or flags with that symbol on it, claiming that it's for education and will help us all remember, and if they complain about it tell them to 'grow up'.

How far do you think you'll get?

No one needs to wait for those days really. Write a letter to your MP, PM President asking to adopt that symbol as a form of rememberance, argue that if people don't like it they need to 'grow up'. I wonder what response you'll get, if any.

This is all I'm going to say about this thread.

Great, I've decided to not attack you if you don't respond. Using violence to 'solve' something that I don't agree with is no different from what I have fought again for so long. It's not who I am, nor who I wish to be. I do still ask that you remove it.

Sorry for spamming readers and mods.

K
edits: in red
Last edited by Spacey on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
AtP
Forum Newbie

Actually the crusades weren't like that at all. Initially they were about defending Constantinople, and after a while their objectives shifted to conquer the Holy Land. Not exactly a righteous policy, but imperialism is an entirely different thing than genocide.

You know, I resent the implication that you just made.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

AtP wrote:You know, I resent the implication that you just made.

My most humblest apologies then. My intentions were not to insult anyone. I'm sorry if that was what was done. I've edited my message above. Sorry again. :-)

K
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Great
Forum Newbie

Spacey wrote:
AtP wrote:You know, I resent the implication that you just made.

My most humblest apologies then. My intentions were not to insult anyone. I'm sorry if that was what was done. I've edited my message above. Sorry again. :-)

K

Just a lil word of advice!!!!! b4 sayin any thing about the avata would u ahve look up or asked me if i had german in me??? NO U DIDNT. I have a couple of others in me aswell, i agree with u about putin the avata up was stupid, but well i dont realy belive i was smart in doin that. sorry ppl.

But as far as dis goes U SHOULD OF ASKED ME TO NICELY. NOW DAT I COULD LOGG ON I FOUND OUT ABOUT ALL DIS DRAMA. THEN U GO ON ABOUT ATTACKIN ME. DRRRRRRRR MATE DAT ANIT THE WAY TO DEAL WITH IT. the way would be to ask da mods to talk to me. but now that i fianilyy logged on ive changed it. THE END.

NOW BAC TO TOPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “For Admin Archives”