whole alliances of cheaters hahaha

Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

whole alliances of cheaters hahaha

I just saw this alliance where every member except one has the ostracized tag next to their name..made me chuckle.

http://www.stargatewars.com/allianceMembers.php?id=384
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Yeah, they are all in the "list" of cheaters. Quite pathetic. I'd love to have a word with the maker...

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
ZePortouga
Forum Newbie

Nuto vixen wrote:Yeah, they are all in the "list" of cheaters. Quite pathetic. I'd love to have a word with the maker...

Better shoot yourself in the head then...

Anyway, if you're looking for who's responsible for that alliance being banned you've got 8 or 9 people to blame because everyone used to login to others accounts to bank naq... turns out that's considered cheating...
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

yea well loads of people maker lots of naq and dont have to have people babysitting there account. its there own fault really
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

ZePortouga wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:Yeah, they are all in the "list" of cheaters. Quite pathetic. I'd love to have a word with the maker...

Better shoot yourself in the head then...

Anyway, if you're looking for who's responsible for that alliance being banned you've got 8 or 9 people to blame because everyone used to login to others accounts to bank naq... turns out that's considered cheating...

I just realized..your in that alliance
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

ZePortouga wrote:... turns out that's considered cheating...

lmao!!! "apparently operating multiple accounts is cheating..."
which rock have you been under?
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
#?#

A big one obviously :shock: Can't remember a time where it wasn't cheating.. There wasn't any point in SGW history where it was legit to do it.. At least so far that I know of..
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

what surprises me, is two are ascended, are they still in ascension server?
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]

Return to “For Admin Archives”