No right click

ManiacMan
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

rabid wolverine wrote:y cheat. lik seriuosly it ruins the fun of the game. i hav no prob wit multies just as long as u dont do anything bad wit it. but dont cheat. we hav to end there reign.

Ultimately cheating is any action that unfairly unbalances the playing environment. The fact is that multying falls under this category.

Imagine some ppl randomly started recieving 3 or 4 attack turns per 30min, instead of just 1. Is that fair? Or, maybe their up uprades were cheaper... Is that fair?

No - and those are both benifits of multying (it is cheaper to get two accounts with 1k up, than one account with 2k up). So...multying is cheating. It's also against the rules simply because if it wasn't, the game would turn into account wars, where the ppl with the most accounts would win - and the server would be forced to save millions of accounts.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
thunder
Forum Intermediate

Kerrus Magrus wrote:no, what he's saying (time for a ccg analogy) is that he has no problem with having more than one deck to play with. but he does have a problem if you enter a toruney with one deck, then use the other deck to get an advantage even though you only registered with one deck. when we hear the word multies we think feeder accounts, though i suspect there are some people who've been multying by playing the second account as though it was their first, but with no interaction between the two.

so your analogy is its ok to cheat so long as no one else is around with you?

look, cheatings wrong end of story dont try to rationalize it cause lets face it in the grand scheme of things cheating is i bleive the second worst thing you can do (hacking being the worst) and like crimes you shouldn't try to make acceptances cause then youl jsut get more and more cheaters

like those stupid youth criminal judges with bleeding hearts who are letting the youth criminals off the hook. did you know in canada they actually have a sentance (i cant remeber the name of it) and it basically means that you are guilty of a criminal offence and no punishment will be enacted on you

heres what we need to do shove the youth in jail with harsh sentances, if you belive that they will simply learn from other criminals there is slitary and if that doesn;t work and they keep comitting crimes well its clear there is no chance of rehibilitation and life in jail or the old needle will do the trick

sorry for the rant it really irks me

speaking of rants how about the racist goverment programs and laws in place. you know what no im not even gfoing to start on that one cause im anngry enough as it is.
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

no right click is back.....
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

and im pretty ticked off yet again :evil: :evil:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

if you cant use rigth click use ctrl C (FFS !!!)

Return to “Bugs Archive”