Attack Log Bug

Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Attack Log Bug

I have edited the name of the person I attacked due to privacy...

But WTH!!!!

Both sides engage!
Your army strikes!

Your troops inflict 259,986,781 damage on the enemy!
The enemy sustains 0 casualties!

The forces of **** counter- attack and inflict 6,277,684 damage on your army!
Your army sustains 0 casualties!

Your generals report on your weapon damage:
X302 Craft
All were used
Weapon strength went from 2,750 to 2,747

You slaughtered the enemy!

Your attacking efforts seem not to have an effect... no effect at all save a slight shimmering of the scene in front of you. IT IS A HOLOGRAM!! Your efforts are wasted, your ammunition spent. You curse your wasted efforts.

As the army of ****** runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 0 Naquadah from ******!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Guess you found out about the asguard unique race tecnology, it's really good.... FOR THEM
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

S T I wrote:Guess you found out about the asguard unique race tecnology, it's really good.... FOR THEM
Well its the best upgread....

They dont have any loses,any weapon damege any naq lost.....and on the tauri upgread u HAVE weapon damege but no loses...ITS NOT FARE
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

This is a new Asgard technology kicking in?

Wow... that seems really "unbalanced"

So aswell as having uber defence then now have holograms working for them to help defend more?

Interesting...

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Magni.

Yeah, I've lost 60 turns to it so far. It should really be that the Asgard defences take no damage but we still get the naq or something else but......whatever. :-D
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

Re: Attack Log Bug

Nuto_vixen wrote:I have edited the name of the person I attacked due to privacy...

But WTH!!!!

Both sides engage!
Your army strikes!

Your troops inflict 259,986,781 damage on the enemy!
The enemy sustains 0 casualties!

The forces of **** counter- attack and inflict 6,277,684 damage on your army!
Your army sustains 0 casualties!

Your generals report on your weapon damage:
X302 Craft
All were used
Weapon strength went from 2,750 to 2,747

You slaughtered the enemy!

Your attacking efforts seem not to have an effect... no effect at all save a slight shimmering of the scene in front of you. IT IS A HOLOGRAM!! Your efforts are wasted, your ammunition spent. You curse your wasted efforts.

As the army of ****** runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 0 Naquadah from ******!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

lol nuto, i guess that was me? no wonder i have a log of u attakcing me and stealing 0 naq. AHAHAHAH too bad for you
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

Tepes wrote:
S T I wrote:Guess you found out about the asguard unique race tecnology, it's really good.... FOR THEM
Well its the best upgread....

They dont have any loses,any weapon damege any naq lost.....and on the tauri upgread u HAVE weapon damege but no loses...ITS NOT FARE

nono thats not right, if the person nuto was talking about is me, i did suffer damage, but not alot
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

THIS IS UNACEPTABLE

15:14 xxxxx 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 xxx xxx details
15:14 xxxxx 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 xxx xxx details

On the same user 2 the same hologram msg.This is not posible.I think that the upgread for the Asgard are WAY to favorable for them.I only get 1 out of 12-15 attacks wen I use the Tauri upgread and 1 out of 6 attacks on Asgard are with that hologram thing.ITS NOT FARE,in my opinion but i am not important , the univers dosent care about the individual <_<

And a nother thing.haw come we get our weapons dameged wen we fight a hologram?IT DOSE NOT EXIST IN MATER.so it can not afect our weapons.
Last edited by forgive_me on Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

happy goo?

u can delet this now.

GOO EDIT: Yes, thank you for asking (not that i ever wasn't) i'm one of the happiest chaps you could meet, hence my friendly name there. Not only am i happy but i am also now relieved that you have decided to honour my requests and be amicable. So i will thank you for that too, as it makes my job much more fun and a whole lot less serious.

I have decided to leave the post though i feel it is a great outline of 1. Good Moderation and 2. Respectful User Conduct.

-Goo
Last edited by forgive_me on Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

These points you raised Tepes have already been raised by myself, now.. Administration is busy ALL this weekend with personal things.. not that i should have to justify this, i'm not, merely stating. So.. we are working to placate this and also perhaps you hit a tiny rock that was hidden by the hologram? Or perhaps the holograms are made from Hard Light.

EDIT: i am also giving you an informal warning about spamming, you don't need to worry, i'm not going to delete anything, just requesting that you either say all you need to say in one post OR simply edit the post you began in if no one has posted a reply, as i have done here. That is all. Thank You.

-Goo, hard light=hard cheese :P
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Tepes wrote:TAnd a nother thing.haw come we get our weapons dameged wen we fight a hologram?IT DOSE NOT EXIST IN MATER.so it can not afect our weapons.

there's a thing called ammunition, you have to pay for it, that is mostly the reason for repairing your weapons, because of the spent ammunition.

at least thats what i believe

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
Tepes wrote:TAnd a nother thing.haw come we get our weapons dameged wen we fight a hologram?IT DOSE NOT EXIST IN MATER.so it can not afect our weapons.

there's a thing called ammunition, you have to pay for it, that is mostly the reason for repairing your weapons, because of the spent ammunition.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
well going on the same teory asgard will lose Energy to power there hologram :P and same as amunition they woud have to get there weapons dameged or some sort of penalty like use there hologram only 1-2 in 1 turn
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Tepes wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
well going on the same teory asgard will lose Energy to power there hologram :P and same as amunition they woud have to get there weapons dameged or some sort of penalty like use there hologram only 1-2 in 1 turn

perhaps the hologram has a self maintained power source, like the sun? Perhaps it's not a hologram at all but just a hologram of one, perhaps this is a really stupid answer, perhaps the question is slightly useless too, perhaps. Tell me, if we all bowed down to the supremacy of your omnipotent logic, would you be willing to suffer the same "improvement" to your realm as you have outlined here? So you are not only losing resources due to a)distance traveled to the target b)ammunition/turns spent and c) actual wear and tear of the weapon itself but you will now also lose resources due to powering the weapon? Great, more repairs.. lol.. wonder how many more gamers would agree with you here? I'm guessing it wouldn't be many.. TIP: Don't be TOO smart, no one likes a smarty pants ;)

EDIT: your post has been deleted Tepes due to it containing remarks about my age, my ability and my itegrity as a moderator... instead, what it should contain is a statement from you regarding your arguement FOR change and against how things are currently (and no, bragging about someother game you "write" with "yourself" does not qualify).

1. Stick to the topic
2. Do not make judgements on the ability of moderators (you are quite welcome to make a depreciation thread in the appropriate forum :))
...although you do know i will close it as one already exists :P

Two counts of heresy Tepes, now would you like me to politely remove the smarty pants comment from my post? Has the nasty goo goo upset the scardy pants? i sincelery apologise to your pants Tepes, they are not smart as i previously labeled them, you are right and i am quite mistaken.. they are in fact extrememly dumb :) your pants that is, not you of course, a moderator should never call a user dumb, especially not one who has spelling problems, that would be horrifically cruel and really bad for Moderator publicity :)

Could your 14 year old Moderator throw a pitch that hard Tepes?

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”