Missing planet

_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

Missing planet

ok i got a message that said i got a planet or planet found so i went to my base and i dident see a new planet os i clicked the stats of the planet button and still no planet and i was wondering if it was a message error or did i not get my planet? oh yea and i just checked no one stole it !
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Rukia
Forum Elite
ID: 0

did anyone steal it?
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

GAT-X207
Forum Expert

Re: Missing planet

_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:ok i got a message that said i got a planet or planet found so i went to my base and i dident see a new planet os i clicked the stats of the planet button and still no planet and i was wondering if it was a message error or did i not get my planet? oh yea and i just checked no one stole it ! [B]
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

O got a message that my mothership foun 16 suitable planets, but didnt bring one back, maybe this is what happened to u?
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

dafyddLewis wrote:O got a message that my mothership foun 16 suitable planets, but didnt bring one back, maybe this is what happened to u?

no it said planet found and gave a number like 72 or somethign (Im not looking at it right now ) and said one of them was now in orbit around my home planet . and i looked and it wasent there and i am kinda mad. well it is just another planet . i will go raid for another.
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
stefanos
Fledgling Forumer

not so much a missing planet but still on the same line as this ;
this is the message i got
"In fact, your mothership crew report that the totally unoccupied planets are either dangerously low in supply, or gone completely. They only had 54 possibles, none of which worked out."
it says in the updates my mothership needs to find 40+ planets for me to get one but it says no planet found on the message title

does this message mean something in particular?

Return to “Bugs Archive”