Ascended Technology Area? ( Title Changed )

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.

Technology upgrades in main should be available in exchange for Life force in ascension

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 43
raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

GenLucky DD wrote:Granted there is/should be a limit to the # of ascensions within a certain time frame. However it is all about strategy.

there is a limit as to how soon you can ascend after a previous ascension, it is 4 days, 8.5 hours.
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Hammond of Texas wrote:i totally disagree with a bonus thing in ascention for buying upgrades for main.

if you play ascention there are plenty of things to be doing with your LF.

it would only further the problem of people only playing ascention to get main bonuses.

if they dont play then they dont need there LF and would just keep trading it in. while those that actually put in the effort to play the game need there LF.

If the techology upgrades started at 100,000 LF then players would have to play to get those sort of bonuses. If they didn't play then they would get left behind in main.
The lack of turns in ascended also means that you would actually have to think about whether compromising your ascended account by giving up Life force might actaully risk it being descended with maybe the loss of levels of the technology bonuses ( permanent ) and the consequent damage to main account. Just a thought....

Very few play ascension just for the sake of ascension ( although I did) it might make more play and make it more of a challenge.
Lord Thanatos
Fledgling Forumer

No to market, yes to buying upgrades for main
Xbox Live tag: LordThanatos117. Play me in Gears of War, LOTR BFMEII, or just chat.
Thanatos God of death
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

itll only help the inactive vacation nubs that only play for main bonuses, we ascenstion players cant afford to let asc slide down for the sake fo main for fear of being massed :P
Dimebag Borgir
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown

no to market but..

yes, there should be some type of effect on main, it would probably make me play it more often although i do twice everyday.. just not as much as i do main...

i also liked the idea of having a few (extremly expensive) upgrades to make SOME planet stats visible on stats pages in main as mostly everyone just see's ??? next to the names...
I have sold my account after a year or two of inactivity on the 31st of March, 2010. Thanks to everyone who was there with me in the BWP and the Ancient Brethren.
Adios!
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

cosmic trade would have to go both ways to and from main to asention u could trade turns form main to asention depending on the worth rate and so on and u could trade naq to and form each server also u coudl maby buy a short term bonus for main like 24 hour plus 5% attack or def or covert or an up in UP and maby somethgin like trade manin naq or UU or turns for life force in asention i thiknk it woul bring a fun aspect to both servers just my opinin and my penny for my thoughts
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Respenus
Fledgling Forumer

There is no longer a need for a cosmic market. Admin now copied the conversion text into the cosmic market page!

Problem solved [size=7](not really)[size=7]!!! :twisted:

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”