Fallen on the sword

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Indigogazer
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Lone Wolf
ID: 22635

Fallen on the sword

Well, 22 months comes to a bitter end.

Wasn't all bad tho.

I had loads of fun playing this game, met heaps of great people. Had some fantasic battles over the time and made many friends.

To my alliance mates, best of luck.

Long live the EPA

JaseB

Probably lots more i could write but just don't give a damn atm.
Jeffsupersaiyan
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

make sure you delete your account so it cant be farmed thANKS
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

:cry: bye bye jase.. i'll miss your... jaseyness :p
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Jase Jase Jase myself and brian were in your office, well wolfs office and we found this big huge NEVER EVER EVER TOUCH BUTTON..

Anyway we thought best to leave it alone.. But this COULD happen if you stay gone too long :-D

A light hearted EPA story as a tribute to a great player and since i'm too lazy to do it again this one will be for Wolf too :-D

THE SUPER SECRET DO NOT EVER TOUCH BIG RED BUTTON

Pele was walking along anyway and he noticed the button... We (TAD & MYSELF) left the door open cos well we also noticed the bottles of whiskey and well you know a Irish and a Scot turning down free Old man whiskey (hehe yes I said old) we kinda drank it all and passed out on the floor after we broke into the 4th case of the stuff...

Pele immediatly called Stoney on Skype to come ASAP... He came into the office anyway and noticed myself and TAD on the ground passed out.. Pele was pulling his hair out at this stage panicing over what the big red button could be... So he asked Stoney to come have a closer look, however Stoney had noticed that there was still more whiskey and broker into it himself... Pele was really annoyed with us legal aged people so he rang jazzy and spaz..

The two boys came a running and all of a sudden they ran into Brosan and viper, who were just in from a victory over some big powerful person threathening the EPA.. Both had been celebrating and were in the mood to regail younger newer EPA members of their conquests.. They managed to pull in the lovely Mira and grim while they were at it...

Meanwhile back in the office Pele was trying to hack the C.I.C. computer to try and see if what does the super secret big huge red button do file was in there... However he couldn't think of the password so he got on MSN to contact Gus... Gus in the meanwhile was out doing something top secret and that Pele shouldn't be in there, however after hearing the story in full detail Gus freaked and asked him to contact Sarif as he was told the passwords...

Pele tried so hard to contact Sarif but Sarif was busy womanising as usual cahtting to 18 different women saying they were SGW players.. Pele was freaking saying that he has long hair and that kinda makes him look like a woman so talk to him.. Sarif was having none of it!!

Pele was really begining to freak now becuase he just needed to know what the button does.. He knows it says do not push but he didn't know why.. So he tried to contact Wolf.. Wolf was offline as usual becuase everything he comes on 10,000 people bother him.. Pele was hoping he was online.. Wolf was not..

In a desperate attempt Pele tried to wake both TAD and myself by slapping and throwing water over us.. This hwoever mad us ramble death and destruction to all.. As drunk scots and irishmen do...

Slugg, Sycamore, NDCDN and Rob were in the briefing room debriefing some FaHq girls.. Pele thought for a moment before entering the room.. Hmmm better not.. So he walked down the corridor to The Evil Within's office.. As he is "Coolness Director" in EPA he might have something that says what the button does... The door was locked.. Pele fumed at this so he ran outside to see who's mothership was parked...

Targa he thought yes.. He tried to contact Targa but he was sleeping and listening to rocking biker music.. Pele began to cry at this stage as he didn't know what to do.. As he walked back in he saw Mira, Spaz, Jazzy. Echo, and grim running for dear life to the exits... Pele confused asked Mira whats going on?? "Oh Pele someone drank Wolf and Jases whiskey that was given to them by brosan and Viper.. TAD Stoney and Jamie said you did it but they went mad and started massing people for no reason so were running...

All of a sudden they were all surrounded by a bright light and beamed away and appeared in Wolf/Jases office along with EVERY single member of the EPA.. WTH is going on Pele shouted... What happened? He noticed that a Fuming Brosan had pushed the big blue only push in an absolute emergency button and Viper was there with his blackboard and long nails.. He made the annoying nails against a blackbaord sound in which everyone blocked thier ears pleading for him to stop.. WHO TOOK OUR DRINK THAT WAS PROMISED TO US THEY EXCLAIMED.. TAD Stoney and myself woke at this stage going lads relax will ye.. TAD walked over to the big red button adn he pushed it... The room fell silent as noone knew what the button did.. All of a sudden gus screams out I REMEMBER WHAT THAT BUTTON DOES!!!!!

The office turns into a pub with a free bar... Brosan and Vipers faces strech with glee :-D Pele passes out as he is still under the legal age and went to all that trouble for nothing... Everyone else has a party and invites all our allies and the EPAc to join in..

Wolf, Jase and Salvo come back 6 months later and go OMG the EPA is party central.. And we were busy with our Real lives.. Those ********'s... They walk into the bar, the music stops.. Fuming with anger Wolf, Jase and Salvo look for TAD.. He is nowhere to be found but they see hair everywhere.. As TAD didn't cut his hair now in 2 months he is a big ball of hair like Cousin It from the Adams Family.. He sneaks out the window and into his mothership... Pele notices him leaving and becuase he is still under the legal age and sober he rats him out :D TAD realising he forgot his hair is now ridiciously long he attempts to cut it.. But it doesnt work as he doesn't have a scirrors.. Jase grabs his hair and drags him back in and goes explain...

Pele puts a huge smirk on his face saying your gonna get it now!! :lol: TAD reveals that he knew about the plans to eventually have one big pissup for when we do something incredible.. however with ye being gone we needed something fun to do so when we were drunk we decided that getting everyone drunk was a great idea.. Jase Wolf and Salvo look around and say yeah your right actually ye all seemt o be having a good time.. So lets join in..

Pele shoots himself..

Now sorry for using Pele but he is the youngest member of EPA hehe... Hmmm jazzy is too..

Anyway dude don't stay gone for too long.. nothing is your fault it could have happened to the best of us..

Best of luck in RL ok dude and shur ya still have MSN :-D

Jamie

P.S. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ when im bored that happens
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Pele
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Ancient
ID: 23879

I wouldn't look like a girl if I pulled my hair out. Lol.

Jase you will be missed, I am saddened by the way you were treated by some of the SGW's community. There are few others, if any, that I respect more in this game than yourself.
avdk6
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: YggDrasil
Race: Ancient
ID: 19808

And i think I'm the youngest in the EPA, I'm 2 years younger than Pele
You there! Old Woman!

Its true I am letting my hair grow, the cousin it look can't beat it...

Jase its been an honour and a priveledge to serve under your command and as your collegue, as I have said to everyone who leaves the EPA (and this doesn't make it any less true) we will meet some day, we will get extremely drunk and discuss the good old days :)
viperman
Forum Grunt

JaseB, Me and Brosan will miss you but wish you good in the RL.

Btw Jamie nice story!...
[ EPA ]
jazzydog14
Fledgling Forumer

jase, once again, your just like wolf mate, i can not express my enjoyment for my time with you here, i can only say goodbye on msn..*sniff, which i kinda hve done, but i will do more..haha..

and iono who the youngest is, but im 16 as of august...so ya...lol...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

JaseB, Never crossed swords with him, and i always avoided doing so, because i have a feeling i would have come off worse, take care :)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

Return to “Quitting....”