Time to take my leave

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Ex-fortis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Time to take my leave

well it has been fun playing this game for the last....well im not sure how long time passes to fast

i would like to say thank-you to all the people in the SGW community, i have enjoyed all aspects of the game. Even getting massed and loosing everything in your account like 30 times :-D

i would like to give a special thank-you to the following people

Bill-bill was my first CO and told me how to play the game and also got my MS for me :shock: witch was nothin to him but alot and alot of naq for me....bill also got me into the AK were i got into a war agaist omega...only had a few of those rofl thank you bill for all you did i owe you big for all your help, laters m8

Robe- i never was robe's officer or in her alliance but i have talked to her on many occations and have been to war agaist.......omega with her i consider her a great person

Bex/Sir Edd the brave(MS) - i was introduced to bex/edd by bill after the massing of the AK. bex was also my CO for along time and she was also the leader of my alliance TC. she help me understand the game even more. we then build and alliance called TCW that i called home for a long time (to this day) thanks you so much bex and edd for being such cool people

Dean_S- has been one of the best people i have ever meet over the net so far, he is one of the best players 8) inside and outside the game ROFL... and guess what.... he is only 16 and he will wiser and more respectfull than some of you old players....thanks dean you r a true friend

Omega (alliance)- i was never in ne of your alliance branches but i did go to war with you many times, i would like to thank you for manking this game a fun game and also an interesting one. i know many people can thank some1 after they have been destroyed by them like 10 times but i would like to say 1 thing... dont stop massing ne1, it what makes the game fun...

hmm a small list of the people who i must mention:-

Pianomutt2000
Bex
Mighty Shadow
Dean_S
Baldey
Loft666
Robe
Coolmick47
Frazz
Gear jammer
rebell
Vishesh
Rienna
and all the people who have massed me and all the people i have massed

well i have sold my account so the name will live on for awhile longer (i hope) and many other people will get massed by my account

later guys

Fortis aka luke

I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together. So help me, God
wizard

Re: Time to take my leave

well it has been fun playing this game for the last....well im not sure how long time passes to fast

i would like to say thank-you to all the people in the SGW community, i have enjoyed all aspects of the game. Even getting massed and loosing everything in your account like 30 times

i would like to give a special thank-you to the following people

Bill-bill was my first CO and told me how to play the game and also got my MS for me witch was nothin to him but alot and alot of naq for me....bill also got me into the AK were i got into a war agaist omega...only had a few of those rofl thank you bill for all you did i owe you big for all your help, laters m8

Robe- i never was robe's officer or in her alliance but i have talked to her on many occations and have been to war agaist.......omega with her i consider her a great person

Bex/Sir Edd the brave(MS) - i was introduced to bex/edd by bill after the massing of the AK. bex was also my CO for along time and she was also the leader of my alliance TC. she help me understand the game even more. we then build and alliance called TCW that i called home for a long time (to this day) thanks you so much bex and edd for being such cool people

Dean_S- has been one of the best people i have ever meet over the net so far, he is one of the best players inside and outside the game ROFL... and guess what.... he is only 16 and he will wiser and more respectfull than some of you old players....thanks dean you r a true friend

Omega (alliance)- i was never in ne of your alliance branches but i did go to war with you many times, i would like to thank you for manking this game a fun game and also an interesting one. i know many people can thank some1 after they have been destroyed by them like 10 times but i would like to say 1 thing... dont stop massing ne1, it what makes the game fun...

hmm a small list of the people who i must mention:-

Pianomutt2000
Bex
Mighty Shadow
Dean_S
Baldey
Loft666
Robe
Coolmick47
Frazz
Gear jammer
rebell
Vishesh
Rienna
and all the people who have massed me and all the people i have massed

well i have sold my account so the name will live on for awhile longer (i hope) and many other people will get massed by my account

later guys

Fortis aka luke

Cya dude, we'll keep in touch on MSN :-D and have fun in the REAL world.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Fortis,

Good luck in real life, take care and I wish you happy holidays.

Best regards,
KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Good Luck in RL. Thanks for your company on MSN.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
loft666
Fledgling Forumer

yo sory to see u go m8 :-({|=. u were a gr8 co dude and i hope ur still on msn or els :wink:

p.s. wen u come back i will help u out dude even if u dont want it lol

and good luck well u dont need it do u ;)
Image Image
Syreck says: when i post, people take head
=FEA=Bex
Fledgling Forumer

Good Luck Luke! Hope you come back soon. :-D You were a great help setting up TCW and we will always remember you for it, your welcome back any time.
frazz
Forum Irregular

sorry to see u go mate

had some interesting chats on msn not mention all those uu u used to sell me befoer i recaught the riading bug lol

enjoy rl mate wot u have chosen to do should be fun to say the least and never short of excitement

being good knowing u tho keep in touch on msn

Frazz
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Luke, mate, what can I say?

we only finally started talking the last month or so, but it's been fun. I enjoyed stealing you from bex for a few days, and having you in Div 1, I enjoy our talks in msn, and I hope they continue.

where you're off too.. rofl. Have fun. Seriously, enjoy yourself, you only live once.

thanks for the help, and when you get back, look me up, I'll be more than happy to help rebuild you.

Rie.

ps: suppose this means my awesomely best commander ISN'T buying me that shiny quantum ms, hmm? :wink:
Ex-fortis
Fledgling Forumer

Rienna wrote:Luke, mate, what can I say?

we only finally started talking the last month or so, but it's been fun. I enjoyed stealing you from bex for a few days, and having you in Div 1, I enjoy our talks in msn, and I hope they continue.

where you're off too.. rofl. Have fun. Seriously, enjoy yourself, you only live once.

thanks for the help, and when you get back, look me up, I'll be more than happy to help rebuild you.

Rie.

ps: suppose this means my awesomely best commander ISN'T buying me that shiny quantum ms, hmm? :wink:

rofl, if i dont find a buyer for my Quantum account then u can have mine if u like

thank you for all the people who have posted its nice to know that i havnt just played the game with a bunch of pixcels on the screen but other people, i will miss you all

I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together. So help me, God
Bigman360
Forum Newbie

Fortis sorry to see u go , u were a great commander but ........ can i get my planets back ? U looked after them for me for a while but i can take them back now so if urs leaving or u have left then how can i get them back ?

kind regards Bigman360/Gibbo
Bigman360
Forum Newbie

thnx for stealing my planets u thief!
Your like school in summer time
No Class

Return to “Quitting....”