Announcement from the Tauri Alliance

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Legoless
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ArvYStaTe.net
Race: Developer

Look, we see your point O-Neill. What we're trying to say (I guess) is that even if you are to be trusted, some of your members are not. And even if they're not HC, it doesnt mean that they cannot start a war. ;)
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

Legoless wrote:Look, we see your point O-Neill. What we're trying to say (I guess) is that even if you are to be trusted, some of your members are not. And even if they're not HC, it doesnt mean that they cannot start a war. ;)

The O´neill wrote:... All players inside the TA take military orders from the HC. If they don't follow our lead, then they will be gone, as with any player inside the TA/TATS. We are saying that there is no war planned against any CoP alliance, and there is no aggressive action that the TA wants to make upon any CoP alliance. Our lead will be followed, or the member involved in actions that are against the HC's wishes, will be dealt with.

if they try anything, pls contact the TA HC, there is always at least one of us online :-D
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Clears some stuff up for me.

Thanks.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Nox wrote:
Memento wrote:...alot but i do watch i watch most things and yes the TA have been decietval to omega in the past but man that was in the past they arent the same people they were back then some people change, maybe new HC or influential people came into the allaince which showed the true nature of the TA the nice trustworthy alliance they should have always been

but in the end i have been wrong from time to time but i think a little slack should be given to the TA and ask questions b4 attacking if u see something megally suspicious

memento, that decietval part that etl talked about was not made by the ta, it was made by the shagadelic warriors, later on know as Old skool ta, that now 2 of them joined the ta, we the ta have not been decietval,

no it wasn't I agree...it was the 2 who have joined recently.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D

Return to “StarGateWars General”