Upgrade/SS

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

Upgrade/SS

has anyone clicked on it yet. I was just curious and been clicking on every button possible. I think the message that comes up is so funny.

Thank you for the thought...at this points in time, no support is given to the Ascended.Will it ever? Nobody is sure...
So - for now - you accept that ascended beings are beyond help, and think back to the fact that there is a shell of yourself left on the physical plane, and wonder how much power they have accumulated...is it enough yet for you to channel into your ascended self... hmmmmm....

i dunno about u but i think the beginning is funny that someone (even tho not possible) we would upgrade just to give away money.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Owen
Forum Irregular

ya i did just becausei thought it would help to see what it gave you.... so i knew what to upgrade and such in case it said it gave you an upgrade to a lvl or something.... yet i was more happy to see nothing there :)
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing it stay like that. People will still donate in the main server in order to get their accounts to reascend to power up the ascended account anyways. Watch me get my butt descended because I can't get protection though :)
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

oh i'm fully supportive of no upgrade. make it even more fair.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

yea thats fair - we all know those few guys who sit constantly under ppt in fear that someone could, gods protect, attack them and get their precious naq, or just erase them from existance:D

Return to “Ascended General”