Long Time No See

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
oasis
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Long Time No See

Well Well Well. How the Tauri have fallen. I remember the great Tauri Alliance and how it drove fear into the hearts of many. only a few dared oppose it. Well since their gone it just makes the Rise of the goa'uld that much easier.

WE'RE BACK!!!

We are goa'uld and we surrender to noone. Bow now or die.
"My Hives will come... My darts will fly... I will invade your world and your skies will run red with my ships... Your world will fall... You are beaten... Surrender now or fall" Says the wraith king.
"Launch all warheads"
"So be it. Your world is MINE!"
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Did not hear such Goa'ulds words since Races Alliances in 2005 :D
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Now now, just don't turn this into a flame war and everybody will be safe.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Osi
Forum Addict

Oasis weren't you banned for cheating?
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Dark Phoenix
Fledgling Forumer
Location: looking up hentai on newgrounds.com...amoung other places :twisted:

lmao, it wouldn't surprise me....

ingame ID: 46035
oasis
Forum Newbie

mabey the ingame oasis. I was tok'ra at one point so i chose another forum name so that i wouldn't be caught by stronger goa'uld. my ingame is sirus.
"My Hives will come... My darts will fly... I will invade your world and your skies will run red with my ships... Your world will fall... You are beaten... Surrender now or fall" Says the wraith king.
"Launch all warheads"
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

You know the Tauri Alliance is ranked Fifth in-game right?

Anyway, hope you enjoy the game and I wouldn't be too quick to anger people if you really are sirus in-game as your account doesn't seem to be well taken care of.

If you are someone else, my appologies for the above remark.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
oasis
Forum Newbie

i was pretty i high up there but then my internet got cut for a while and when i return i am thousands of ranks behing and the are other sirus's. i felt like my identity was stolen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. sorry lost myself there for a sec but when i did play i have not seen anyone that could beat the tauri alliance. whoever did good job. but they'll be back. as we are now far warning tauri. We goa'uld may not work together all the time but when it comes to dominating the galxies... be sure that our forces will be collected.
"Launch all warheads"
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

oasis wrote: sorry lost myself there for a sec but when i did play i have not seen anyone that could beat the tauri alliance. whoever did good job. but they'll be back. as we are now far warning tauri. We goa'uld may not work together all the time but when it comes to dominating the galxies... be sure that our forces will be collected.

i agree :twisted: ....... :-D

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”