Ascension Shell

I Replicate
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

hidden wrote:yes it is meant to be hard

consider this

sgw has been out for 5 years and no ascention ever happened
it would be impossible to get anywhere near the top so ascention is meant to give them a new gameplay so they dont just sit here been invinible

That argument is flawed, simply because ascention DID happen. So stop bsing what might have been and talk about what may be currently...

As for everything else people said... well, its really not difficult to get into the top 100, even if you dont have any cash on yourself. All you need to do is get your UP up to 1000 at least (which is so easy now days), get a couple officers to boost that up to 1500+, preferably near 2k...
Then you wait about a week, up to 10 days, and you pay someone troops for SS. During that time of waiting, you join and alliance, make friends, and get to know people and let people get to know you. When you get SS, you should have no problem finding people to lend you troops for your ppt, which if you invest in UP, you will become stronger and stronger. In a few weeks, your UP can be in the upper 2ks or lower 3ks, and a few weeks of that, you can easily get 100k+ units... generating tons of naq... which will put you very close to the top 100 just by itself.

At that point, you start buying covert levels, and weapons, and after about 5-6 weeks of playing since you started, you could easily be a competitive player in the game.

THe only reason you all dont want to take the time to do that is because you are impatient. The game take TIME to become strong. It took me about 3 and a half months before i had any real power... actually, over 4 months... and during that time, i didnt think i had a chance of catching up, but because i tried hard to make friends and get to know a majority of the people in the game, i finally caught up (for the most part...etl is still way up there lol, but he was in a similar situation, so he wasnt one of those i was originally trying to surpass)

So suck it up and start playing the game
Last edited by I Replicate on Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

Magni my friend he said consider this. imagine what it wud have been like in 5yrs if no ascention server had been made?

however, his arguement is flawed cause i cannot see anyone playing this for 5yrs...
so the ppl that leave wud drop down the ranks as their defenses were destroyed and hit on as target practice
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Chris M wrote:Magni my friend he said consider this. imagine what it wud have been like in 5yrs if no ascention server had been made?

however, his arguement is flawed cause i cannot see anyone playing this for 5yrs...
so the ppl that leave wud drop down the ranks as their defenses were destroyed and hit on as target practice

ROFL.....I really need to read things more. :lol:
-Ailm-
Forum Irregular

Jaxin wrote:
hidden wrote:yes it is meant to be hard

consider this

sgw has been out for 5 years and no ascention ever happened
it would be impossible to get anywhere near the top so ascention is meant to give them a new gameplay so they dont just sit here been invinible

That argument is flawed, simply because ascention DID happen. So stop bsing what might have been and talk about what may be currently...

As for everything else people said... well, its really not difficult to get into the top 100, even if you dont have any cash on yourself. All you need to do is get your UP up to 1000 at least (which is so easy now days), get a couple officers to boost that up to 1500+, preferably near 2k...
Then you wait about a week, up to 10 days, and you pay someone troops for SS. During that time of waiting, you join and alliance, make friends, and get to know people and let people get to know you. When you get SS, you should have no problem finding people to lend you troops for your ppt, which if you invest in UP, you will become stronger and stronger. In a few weeks, your UP can be in the upper 2ks or lower 3ks, and a few weeks of that, you can easily get 100k+ units... generating tons of naq... which will put you very close to the top 100 just by itself.

At that point, you start buying covert levels, and weapons, and after about 5-6 weeks of playing since you started, you could easily be a competitive player in the game.

THe only reason you all dont want to take the time to do that is because you are impatient. The game take TIME to become strong. It took me about 3 and a half months before i had any real power... actually, over 4 months... and during that time, i didnt think i had a chance of catching up, but because i tried hard to make friends and get to know a majority of the people in the game, i finally caught up (for the most part...etl is still way up there lol, but he was in a similar situation, so he wasnt one of those i was originally trying to surpass)

So suck it up and start playing the game

surely you can achieve this without gaining ss?
i mean i've been playing hmmm about a wekk and my uu is around 400ish (and rising)
PrOdiGy
Fledgling Forumer
Race: System Lord
ID: 80371

hidden wrote:there is only 100 places in the top 100

LOL!!! easily the funniest thing ive read today

anyway back on topic. it is meant to be "difficult" to get into the top 100 but if you are keyed up on your strategy and prepare then it is not at all hard to be honest! getting in the top 10 however, now that is a real challenge
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

System Lord Ailm wrote:surely you can achieve this without gaining ss?
i mean i've been playing hmmm about a wekk and my uu is around 400ish (and rising)

If you wish to get into the top 100 without SS, you need a hell of a lot of friends and a very good alliance. Otherwise, SS is the easiest way to go.

As for your UU... do you mean 400 troops, or 400 UP?... cause if its 400UP, yeah, your doing fairly good... if its UU..then you need to work a hell of a lot harder on UP...

And after you get to 1k UP, wait a couple weeks, then get SS from someone on the market, then you will be well on your way into the top 100...

Quite simpy, SS is the easiest way to go...its possible without SS, but very, very difficult...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Jaxin wrote:its possible without SS, but very, very difficult...

Sleipnir proved that.....very hard but possible.
hidden
Lord of Chickens

Chris M wrote:Magni my friend he said consider this. imagine what it wud have been like in 5yrs if no ascention server had been made?

i could play for 5 years
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

hidden wrote:

i could play for 5 years

i will probably play for five years unless my college doesn't allow it

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-Admire The Dianalyn-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Magni wrote:
Jaxin wrote:its possible without SS, but very, very difficult...

Sleipnir proved that.....very hard but possible.

Yeah, I got to 49 again. Now guess what I've gone and done. I payed someone 1B naq for SS. Ascension is just around the corner.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

sleipner...? ss...? its like, unnatural :shock:

j/k lol, hope to see u in ascension soon! :-D

Return to “Suggestions Archive”