Videos Thread

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Nicholai Brocov wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19KoKVkTNF0
It's official, I'm never making another music video about Halo again lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was funny... but the original series upon which it was based on is funnier IMO. at least... 3, the motion picture was freaking awesome >_>
2 was meh.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

=; I got 30mins into the AMV Hell 3 and just realised I only actually laughed like 2 times and cracked a smile like 4. I think it's only funny really if your into AMV's or absolutely hate them. I'm neither so... I pretty much only reacted to the Naruto, DBZ and South Park stuff. I'm sure it easily amuses most people with ADD though....

Actually I find this somewhat repetative spoof to be much more entertaining.
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

Nice vids guys
Last edited by Apollo on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Nicholai Brocov wrote:=; I got 30mins into the AMV Hell 3 and just realised I only actually laughed like 2 times and cracked a smile like 4. I think it's only funny really if your into AMV's or absolutely hate them. I'm neither so... I pretty much only reacted to the Naruto, DBZ and South Park stuff. I'm sure it easily amuses most people with ADD though....

Actually I find this somewhat repetative spoof to be much more entertaining.

they key to getting most of AMV hell 3, is to have watched 1 and 2. some of the humor from 3 was taken from those.(as immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and it was a group project for 3)

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
??????????
Fledgling Forumer

Ever wonder what Star Trek and Star Warswould look like if they met each other? :wink:
Q wrote:Sweet dreams. And just remember, I have the heart of a child.........in a jar on my desk! :twisted:
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Go here if you want. I am not posting for a debate. I am not forcing you to watch this, so don't attack this post or this effort. Do not create drama over this video, please. I am only spreading awareness. Thanks.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”