Terms Of Surrender Treaties

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Big Brother
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Terms Of Surrender Treaties

As the Ancient Brethren thread has stirred up many ppl as regards old treaties, I suggest that in future all treaties be posted in full and Leaders post to say yes both sides agree then that thread be locked.

will save a lot of he said/ she said, it was this alliance/that alliance.
Last edited by Big Brother on Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Truth....you can't handle the Truth

*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

the poing of posting something is to let the community know and discuss it...

If they wish to just verify it with themselve, then they may do that in private..

~starry
Big Brother
Forum Grunt

i am not saying ppl could not discuss treaty, but that they make a seperate thread to do so, so that Treaty remains intact with out spam/ flaming. And can be refered back to by anyone anytime.

Currently there seems to be some confusion over which treaty Robe is bound by (CF or TF)and to whom (GA, CoPs, Omega).

If there was a seperate place were treaties were hold so to speak, where no-one could alter once they were locked. Then perhaps there would be less mayhem on forum.
The Truth....you can't handle the Truth

~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

This forum is an open and unbiased(usually) community, alliances can build public sections for treaty details if they wish, but doing so on this forum would be a waste of space(honestly, MAYBE a handfull will actually read it) and will most likely never happen.

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “StarGateWars General”