Perhaps the worst massing ever...lol

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

negative numbers, -100 is 100 less than 0, bloody french eh. and jim he dint attack epic he attack steve

anyway, knights is our training alliance so like if you do hit him then im sure your gonna have 50 people hitting you
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

(AK) incandecio wrote:negative numbers, -100 is 100 less than 0, bloody french eh. and jim he dint attack epic he attack steve

anyway, knights is our training alliance so like if you do hit him then im sure your gonna have 50 people hitting you

pssst everyone can dont get something :roll:
I wouldnt want to hit you Ella so do not hit that guy...if it"s possible to hit ffrom semi-vac mod :?
Man of God
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

hahaha. this is great stuff. ive been lmao for at least a good 15 minutes. man, wish i had such...excitement happen to me lmao.
illkurok
Forum Newbie

Holy crap!
I'm a n00b but this is just depressing.

Ugh I'll be laughing about this all day. :lol:
Malum Serpentis
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
ID: 26945

:roll:
andrei
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: NAOS
Race: Goa'uld

Some guys have all the luck. :( When will I have my very own n00b to play with :twisted: and to mass me ... I mean himself ?
LTC
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Dark Stalkers
Race: <3NANOTI!<3
ID: 33391

I hope the images work. ;)
(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

i canni see those pics
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
crimson1984

Hi lol sorry about my officer he can be a **Filtered** i tryed to tell he not to do it
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 82082

those pics dont work... i think its cause that service is for slovians only
chargin
Forum Intermediate

i'd send the message "If you would've asked I would've let you have your planet back, but I guess I'll keep it now. Anyway, good luck with the rebuild. If you need any resources let me know.... " the pics dont work. use image shack or something.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

[AK] Epic wrote:Ok so, I stole a planet from gumbyisfat yesterday, I expected him not to try anything because his account is weak. Now I just checked and saw this message.

OK, So what would you do?

[Spacey]

I've decided to move this to this and that, as amusing at it is.

Wolf359 wrote:The Colleseum is probably one of the worst boards for this and so I am targetting it as the place to start getting the forum back on track!

Now, it doesn't matter how important you think you are - the rest of us do not care if some other player we have never heard of has attacked you once, or somebody tried to sab you and fails.

I am not saying that individual players cannot issue challenges to other individual players - but we don't want to see anymore 'such and such attacked me, what should I do?' or 'he sabbed me and failed' threads.

If all you want to do is tell us someone attacked or sabbed you, or that you (as a single player) have declared war on another player, and that war won't involve anyone else, place it in This & That, or even Spam - because frankly, it isn't worth much more. It's the nature of the game folks.

Inappropriate posts will be moved and/or deleted without warning.

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/pos ... e&p=626752
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
??????????
Fledgling Forumer

I must know how to save this topic to my comp so I can have this for a LONG time! THE best ROFL topic I have ever seen! So, realy, how do I save this so that one day when this is locked and deleated from this forum I can still have a copy to have and cherish? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Q wrote:Sweet dreams. And just remember, I have the heart of a child.........in a jar on my desk! :twisted:

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”