End of an Era.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
death by hat
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Have fun out there Bill... well, responsible fun at least :wink:
maybe one day i'll have those sigs ready for you and Alison... ... ... :oops:

*salutes*
'Those who fight for justice say that - to kill oneself is to desert.'
da31fox
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: NanoTiMaster (Indu)
ID: 54917

Salute

Wow, how sad, I know I dont post much and didnt know you personally like some, but I like most know who you are. =0)
Stay as safe as you can, I know first hand you have no real control over being shot or not, so keep your head low and come back home soon.
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

Bill - I can't say I am going to miss you; as you know I will bug you 'till the day you die. :D

BUT I am going to miss you ingame. Your n00b smashing was on a par to none, and the fear and loyalty you instilled will remain your legacy for a very long time.

Good night, Piano, wherever you are
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
CRASSUS
Mammon

Bill Duncan says:
I'm bill! bullets bounce off my balls

for anyone who says don't get shot that little gem is worth it
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Bill Buddy I only hope that we can still chat together those 5am convos with you freezing yer ass off while im sitting here in the warmth are fun haha (see now that your gone I can make fun now haha)

Anyway all jokes aside get yer ass back to work so you can go home haha..
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Mango
Forum Intermediate

Keep safe and keep smiling mate :)

Quote 'lock stock and 2 smoking barrels' = "Its been emotional" :P
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Bye good luck in ur real life .

And I hope u can return to ur home verry soon and when u get back pls return to SGW once again :wink: and show ur wrath is still as strong !

Thank u for making me laugh with a huge *RED BUTTON* :lol:
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
n3lly
Forum Newbie

Best of luck bill

Hope things go well for you my mates just returned with broken legs he says good luck to ;-)
Smrgol
Forum Newbie

Keep safe old friend

- Tubak
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Thank you to everyone who wishes me well out here....For those secretly hoping for my demise...shame on you :P

I will most likely make a return when i have the time....But sadly, that is not now. This war continues....Thank you Mr. President for your ongoing stupidity in regards to your running of this war.

I said in 2004 and i'll say now, we should have finished afganistan first....THEN considered iraq. (anybody who will use chemical weapons on their own deserves death.....but we must do it the right way)

Anyways, I'm sure the plots continue... Friends from one side trying to hurt my friends from the other(yes i mean ingame).

Best of luck to my omegan friends, my alpha brothers, and the "other" parties in the game trying to bring them down. I always maintained a slightly middle stance, as I've always thought we could all be friends..

So sit on my enemies... and sit on the annoying :D

Also, I had no idea about the Talon VS Rek thing.... Shame to see my old account commit sucide. sigh.

And Teal'auc, it will be a shame to see you go.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Tassie_Devil
Forum Newbie

It will be sad to see you go but eagerly await your return as Im sure you will be back...

You will be missed by many.
Treat people how you would have them treat you
MrBiggMan66
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis Quarter
Race: Valkyria
ID: 11141

Hey old friend, I haven't chatted with you in a long time, and I'm sad to see you have left the game. The one thing I want you to know is that you are a hero, my hero. Anyone and everyone willing to fight and die to protect my home is worthy of that title. I have great respect for you and your fellow soldiers. You will be missed in this game and you will never be forgotten. As everyone has said, stay safe and as far out of harms way as you can get. The last thing I wish to say is Thank you, Thank you for having the courage to do what you do.
Alpha Bravo
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DXI
Race: System Lord
ID: 1955368

Sad to see you go. ill miss being able to go to the GC and read about the next war. lol Good luck in Iraq. make sure you protect yourself and your mates. Come back safe!
Ripsaw
Fledgling Forumer

I'm a little late here as well.

Bill, good luck over there. Thanks for all the help you gave my little fledgeling alliance.

If and when you decide to come back, I know zero Target will be ready to help you out if you need it.

Cheers,
Ripsaw
MAIN: Ripsaw [zero Target]

zero Target External/Internal Affairs Officer
My History
thesonofwho
Forum Newbie

Like everyone here i wish you the best of luck in RL and hope that you all stay safe and well

Return to “Quitting....”