Leaving

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Mango
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Good luck in what you move on to mate, you were a great opponent in our little war and we had some fun attacking each other :)
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Kjarkur wrote:What you guys don't realize is that I can't play anymore. KGC believes I was a spy and therfor I probably will be listed as a traitor. After doing everything I could for that alliance, yet they didn't feel like they could just speak to me. I was always ready to solve everything. :(

How do traitors or in this case, falsly accused traitor, of CoP play? Two PPT's a week and the rest I'am a big farm? If I do build a defence they will mass it down.

Already some of them are bashing me after pretending to be nice - in alpha - but now I see who there were just pretending and who were actually my friends.

Regards,
KJ

OK just bare with me a bit KJ...I ll give you my two cents..I hope you read them...you are one of the firends I have ingame...and this whole things makes me sad in a way....so as I said just try to bare with me and reading my post...

What is done is done, some say...it was a matter of a coincidence that lead to it...and if someone believe me KJ I know the feeling. Something similar what happened to you happened to me...only that I was in omega...and I am now on their traitor list for 2 years or so...
Although I might not be the best player...the most pure hearted...etc...take my example in this...2 years a traitor...I still play the game...this is my 3ird time...How come...even I dont know...
- Is it me having powerful friends that would make sitting on me trubelsome
- is it they just found out I dont really mean them harm
- was I just to pathetic to bother with
- or is omega just not like a big bad wolf
I dont know...ut I can tell you from my experiences you can play this game no matter if your name was blacklisted...Why? It is not because you are some kind of superhero, it is because you know what is the truth...it would be hard to continue on playing with the burden of betraying your friends / or former friends... but as you know on your own that is not the truth...you rise your head and play light hearted...you play to one day prove them wrong...to perhaps one day gain their trust back...but most of all you play for the things you started and were playing this game at the fisrt place.I am playing because of friends ingame ppl like you Kjarkur everytime some of you leaves a certain piece of the puzzle named MY way of playing is taken away. Like Paul (Madcat )said...perhaps you just had several of those pieces of the puzzle taken out...but some ramain...I dont know for others Kjarkur but I know you at least have me and Paul...as long as I play I will not let anyone to do you harm especially not on basis being black listed as if someone I know very well how that feels...and if I had a prity good game play although not really normal( based on the fact being a traitor in eyes of omega) I ll give my best and at least give my friend a chance to have the same.
Sitting on you...that may be , but in that case...I ll lay next to you...
It is not lovely to be a chair...for ppl to just sit on you whatever they feel like it...but if you are...I know it would be easier for me knowing I am not the only chair...and that there are other ppl that care for me...if I know that...I can play the role of a chair...I dont bother....but I ll make sure that this chair wont be cosy.

Quiting...as you were put on the outside of doors...not bloody likely...there are ppl who will be glad to have you stay at their house...and it is not just because of you KJ...they arent just messing with you and I happen to wana help being your friend...as I have said...they are taking a part in removing a puzzle piece from the puzzle of mine that I call my way of playing...I fight for myself as well as for you...
And all that I have said wasnt really needed...as no one will sit on you...
As you have said...it would be hard to just join us now and fught your ex comrads...but if you feel like it you can do it...if not just cheer for one or both sides from the stands...and stop talking about this quiting buisness...after the war there will be places for you to stay in...

Summing up KJ dont leave on me...I am being selfish on this one...but still...if I was ever selfish on some subject it was...when there was a talk about friends...I forced and forced...until the TL was there to be...and now I am happy...really happy...
ppl come to me every day saying all kinds of things: such as you ll be sat on after this war...etc etc
I could care less...as long as I am with my firends...I care little of being sat on....because I play this game because of ppl like you Kjarkur...friends...
As long as you are here...I am here once you are gone...I am gone...

Now reqest this topic to be locked and forget about this thing....svarun is being selfish today... :wink:
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Thanks alot for that Svarun. You're a good friend to have. :)

After much consideration I request for this topic to be locked - as long as I have this many great friends ingame I'am not leaving.

Instead I will take a short break from everyday playing but will stick around.

I guess a short break might fix it.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Good to see you stay!
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."

Return to “Quitting....”