Request for a friend

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tok`ra

Elladan () wrote:You do not honestly believe that Castor would stick around while I'm being shunned, do you? :?
He was angry with me at first, but got angry about the way the community kept treating me afterwards, and will not return as far as I know.

Emma was my forum multi, but that was revealed long ago.

This is why I am so bored and tired of telling this stuff, people never keep up to date and as such ask questions that have long been answered.

I repeat that my questions are aimed at the administration, and not at you. :?

Actualy, Ive been banned since before you first shower up.

And sorry, but do you expect us to belive that castor is real ?
Elladan ()

Of course I do not EXPECT you to believe that. I'm just saying it, it's up to you whether or not you believe it. :?

I'm not silly, I know you won't believe that so I'll NEVER demand you believe me. It would be nice, yes, but hey... you are not naive, even slightly paranoid, warranted by my behaviour. ;)
Tok`ra

No, Im perminently paranoid from Iraq.

Being a Tokra just helps ;) .
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Tok`ra wrote:
Ascended Usul wrote:I personally care nothing for Elladan anymore...and as such do not care if she comes back to the forums...I'm slightly dissappointed that after being a proven multi in the game she was allowed back...but that's not my decision...

And for the record...I beileve that though what Tok'ra was disrespectful and shames the good name of Spam...what Elladan did was far worse...

A: I spam, and I do small lies (im a tok`ra afterall :p ). But I dont pull major stuff like she did.

B: I never cheat ingame, and hate cheating in general. Just look at my crusade against Psi. All cheaters should be IP banned for good.

Ummn...I never said that you don't spam...I just said that your kind of spam is shameful to the rest of us spammers

And who said you were a cheater? :?
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
harakesh achnaton
Forum Newbie

Well for my part she can be banned forever. I think she has a lot of problems acting the way she did. I can understand why she did it, and what shew must have felt doing it, but I think there is a very important charater flaw and I think she should feel the consequences.
In this game she is history, I do not want to loose any more time over her.

Rgrds,

H.A.
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

I am not a mod in this section.

that said.

please stop flaming this thread. Elladen as directed her question to forum administration, and this thread should be left alone till someone answers. She was not asking for a forum debate on whether or not she should be allowed to come back, she was asking if there is a chance she could.

As for this tok'ra vs elladen debate.... is it really necessary? it's completely offtopic, and just brought on more flaming to both sides. Does it matter who's "worse"? Both were banned for their own reasons, and both have/had to deal with the consequenses.

Please, leave this thread to the administration.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”