Can forum make a button to mute people and their posts

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...

Is it a good idea to mute and even make that certain user not visible by clicking a certain button

Poll ended at Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:13 pm

yes mute/not visible
76%
everyone has a say spam or not
24%
dont care
No votes

Total votes: 21
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Well this should go to the spam section any ways it isn't gonna happen.
killtacular
Forum Addict

jreider014 wrote:Well this should go to the spam section any ways it isn't gonna happen.

Its in the right section this isn't spam its a forum related issue being forum specific . please you had your opinion now go away and let someone else have there say
Tok`ra

killtacular wrote:
jreider014 wrote:Well this should go to the spam section any ways it isn't gonna happen.

Its in the right section this isn't spam its a forum related issue being forum specific . please you had your opinion now go away and let someone else have there say

Yet you exercised the same tactics in a threat I posted killtacular.

Shoes on teh other foot now, eh ?

The fact is, if you dont like a thread, dont read it, dont like someones posts, dont read them.

But dont spam someones threads then cry when your threads get spammed.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Tok`ra wrote:
killtacular wrote:

Yet you exercised the same tactics in a threat I posted killtacular.

Shoes on teh other foot now, eh ?

The fact is, if you dont like a thread, dont read it, dont like someones posts, dont read them.

But dont spam someones threads then cry when your threads get spammed.

Whatever dude have fun .
I didn't threaten any one I said please go away. So I ask you now do not post here again let others have there say. Same tactics as you lol thats funny. You are untasteful with what you type. If It could be done I hope you get permanatly banned one day. You know the rules yet you break them every day . You do it on purpose . ON PURPOSE. Be a man grow up you have been here long enough to be an influence toward others. But yet you choose not to. HATE is a big word to use how I feel against you but dislike is kinda softhearted I put you somewhere in between. But Im sure you already felt my views toward you.
Smile , Im praying for ya man.
pray for me cause I would love to smash my computer right now
Dagr
Forum Expert

I'm just saying no one is going to be able to do this, and even if they could they wouldn't take the time. I haven't seen one post stating how this could be done. It's just getting filled up with spam on who they would block if they could.
killtacular
Forum Addict

jreider014 wrote:I'm just saying no one is going to be able to do this, and even if they could they wouldn't take the time. I haven't seen one post stating how this could be done. It's just getting filled up with spam on who they would block if they could.

It can be done but just not with this version of forums . But it can be done admin says he is waiting on 3.0 of this version. I guess this is 2.0
Dagr
Forum Expert

Well then I have nothing more to say until its done. But why bother, nothing will make sense.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”