Non CoP Mods.

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
killtacular
Forum Addict

Tok`ra wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:The only power I had was in the Market Forums, so you're yet again talking out of your ass.

Hardly.

A good example would be the black market fourm.

You did your best to derail the thread on it and get it locked.

You had a habit of that as well, someone disagred and you'd derail the thread and try to get it locked.

I myself enjoyed what Nuto did. He did an excellent job.
Squeaky
Fledgling Forumer

Tok`ra wrote:Meh, what we need is a bigger jerk to mod teh mods.

I volunter.

ill join in aswell we could make a little squad of mod hating jerks

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Any further posts of spam will be removed. It is what will happen.

This is not the spam section.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

What qualifies spam in a thread of this nature is very subjective. Here's the trend I had the person experience with though.

I got banned for "spam" when I was one of three people trying to keep it on topic, fact was I was the only non-CoP person. These are the facts, and cannot be denied. The moderator who reported me for "spam" was CoP. The admin that acted on this report was CoP. Every mod/admin I approached about it is no longer a mod/admin. At no stage would any CoP moderator give me any reason for being banned, and Jenny's response was to call me a jerk and block me. Hardly mod-worthy. Those are the facts, take them as you will.

I actually have alot more information than this, but I can't reveal that here anyway. It all lends credence to the suggestion that the CoP, for all intents and purposes, run this forum.

I'll leave the floor open to people who may want to refute these claims.
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Squeaky
Fledgling Forumer

looks like we might have a 3rd member woudl u like to join lol

Spacey
Forum Zombie

Pungemo wrote:What qualifies spam in a thread of this nature is very subjective. Here's the trend I had the person experience with though.

I got banned for "spam" when I was one of three people trying to keep it on topic, fact was I was the only non-CoP person. These are the facts, and cannot be denied. The moderator who reported me for "spam" was CoP. The admin that acted on this report was CoP. Every mod/admin I approached about it is no longer a mod/admin. At no stage would any CoP moderator give me any reason for being banned, and Jenny's response was to call me a jerk and block me. Hardly mod-worthy. Those are the facts, take them as you will.

I actually have alot more information than this, but I can't reveal that here anyway. It all lends credence to the suggestion that the CoP, for all intents and purposes, run this forum.

I'll leave the floor open to people who may want to refute these claims.
I am on the non cop mod list. please...let's not talk about the inferno/pungemo thing...I am talking about this thread

i should be made a mod im fair and will use my power for good plus will never ban tok'ra coz every one needs some one like him
from my understanding, this thread was not created for mod applications, and if so is in the wrong section

ill join in aswell we could make a little squad of mod hating jerks
from my understanding, this thread was not created to for formation of a forum/game alliance, and if so is in the wrong section
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

Yes, let us happily ignore the evidence and live in blissful ignorance Spacey. You cannot exclude the cases of the past.
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Pungemo wrote:Yes, let us happily ignore the evidence and live in blissful ignorance Spacey. You cannot exclude the cases of the past.

So what you Spacey edit. I knew jenny guess what I got banned too, and Inferno is actually STILL banned. So how is that being biased to you?

Besides, most ppl were actually laughing at Spacey edit I just kind of said things out loud, lol. Spacey edit
Tok`ra

~Phoenix~ wrote:
Pungemo wrote:Yes, let us happily ignore the evidence and live in blissful ignorance Spacey. You cannot exclude the cases of the past.

So what you Spacey edit. I knew jenny guess what I got banned too, and Inferno is actually STILL banned. So how is that being biased to you?

Besides, most ppl were actually laughing at Spacey edit I just kind of said things out loud, lol. Spacey edit

Quoted, for eloquence.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

No flaming.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”