Screw you guys, I'm going home.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

sorry we met under bad sircumstances mate. I wish you well in life and don't worry i dont need an apology but i know i did nothing wrong
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Dean_S
Forum Elite
ID: 0

and anyone liked you? erm no....
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I remember this iKon and only remember bad things, normal? :D
mr. shadow

Dean_S/Blazer wrote:and anyone liked you? erm no....

*modded* you little *modded*
Mato
Forum Expert

good luck mate
Lord_Voldemort
Forum Newbie

Lee, I hope you all the best man. You know where to find me if you ever need to just talk.

Later bud
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

Can't believe I'm not mentioned :cry:

but seriously.... a game is all it is, I suggest you forget it Lee. Live real life. Once you get back into, its new, fresh, and interesting. For at least a little while.

Peace, and best wishes to you.

Laura
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

mr. shadow wrote:I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech, right of expression etc., and to this end I've borrowed (hehe...he's gonna go ape when he finds out) a friends account to the end that I would very much like to be heard. What I have to say is a little bit of a farewell, but also some friendly advice to those who know me:

Leave. Soon. Let this place decline, form you own forums and communities, and allow EtL and pookie to get rid of the vermin that are sharing your IPs, looking into passworded accounts and generally harrassing you, and then return. But seriously. Leave. I suggest http://www.sgwmarket.com as a good alternative, as the people there appear to be generally pleasant. A lot more so than here, anyway.

I would also like to take the opportunity to say goodbye (and actually mean it this time), and apprise you of a few people and their calibre.

Jamie, Chris, Kyle, Damien and REK - my compatriots, my friends, the people I've allowed to get to know me. Keep sticking to people, <nani?> them off as much as possible and wreak havoc as much as humanly possible. Don't ever let this bunch of plebians push you around, and remember that you're my friends, and you're welcome in my home. Anytime.

Faden, Reaver, Chisholm and Zeon - Keep your chins up guys, and try to remember that as much as there's more to life than this game, there's also more to life than your jobs; all four of you work too hard, and if you aren't carefully all of you will have coronaries before you're 45.

Psi - I never liked you. ever.

Nuto - *modded*

*modded*

Jake - I'll see you at the barbecue, where I plan to drink you under the table.

Robe - Age gracefully, there's nothing wrong with being old. It just also helps to have a personality. oh well...can't have them all.

Gunz - Live the dream brother, I'll see you on the shooting range.

Wes - Yeah. You're unique buddy. That's ALL I'm gonna say.

Dundee - You were alright for a scot.
Monty - You weren't.

Hensenshi - Get out from behind the desk, and do night school for the stuff we were talking about.

Freespirit - You're never getting an apology. Ever.

High Empty - *modded*

If I've forgotten anyone, apologies, but I'm going to go be bored doing something worthwhile. Jamie gave me an idea for a business venture earlier, and I think I'm going to work on it.

Take care everyone, including the asswipes, and remember that it's just a game.

Peace. iKon.

If anyone feels like chatting about non SGW affairs, you can contact me on mailto:lee.porter@hotmail.co.uk

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Re: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

mr. shadow wrote:Psi - I never liked you. ever.

Nuto - *modded*

*modded*

psi, nuto, then me, hmmm. and not even my name. thanks lee. s'been fun.

one day you'll realize that I was always a friend to you. then you'll kick yourself cause I won't be there anymore.

Return to “Quitting....”