for some reason i cant set an avatar..

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Lord Sokar
almost spammer
ID: 0

for some reason i cant set an avatar..

anybody know if i need to unlock it or something? it should be in "profile" right?

if not, please specify, if it is...please help :)

thnx,
Mike
Tok`ra

Odds are your old one annoied an admin.
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

well, i am pretty old in this game's history(started april the year it came out..)...i dont recall annoying an admin...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

try PMing sleipnir or Agapooka about it... they should be able to solve it... or at least explain why you cant change it...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

Your ability to have an avatar is already activated. I don't see what you're talking about...
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Tok`ra

Agapooka wrote:Your ability to have an avatar is already activated. I don't see what you're talking about...

Double posts r teh bad pookie!
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

sleipnir helped me out, thnx all...feel free to lock topic and let it sink to the deep dark depths of the forums...

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”