Closing Categories

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

Closing Categories

I was wondering if they was a way to close (minimize/hide) certain categories on the forums so that every time you come on the forums they would be automatically "closed" with just the category title displayed and not all the boards (like when you select a category to view, it shows the rest of the categories but not boards).

I ask this because there are different boards that I've never looked at, and never plan to and it just takes up space on the forums for me.

If there isnt a way to do this, is there any way it can be added a feature?
Mod Color
Tok`ra

Re: Closing Categories

Tanith1 wrote:I was wondering if they was a way to close (minimize/hide) certain categories on the forums so that every time you come on the forums they would be automatically "closed" with just the category title displayed and not all the boards (like when you select a category to view, it shows the rest of the categories but not boards).

I ask this because there are different boards that I've never looked at, and never plan to and it just takes up space on the forums for me.

If there isnt a way to do this, is there any way it can be added a feature?

http://rip.mozdev.org/

go there and get that FF extension, then just REMOVE those foumrs you dont wana see.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

or, you could wait for PHPBB 3.0 which the forum IS going to update to, eventually.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

Thanks Tok'ra but I don't have FF.

And thanks Psi, guess I gotta wait for 3.0 :P
Mod Color

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”