Era Idea

lizzard11120
Fledgling Forumer

Era Idea

I was just thinking about how boring the waves have been getting in the last few and thought of an idea to spice things up a tiny bit, cause more attacking, more stat building and more wars.

Basically the outline is that all players are randomly put into an allaince with one being disbanded everyday over the wave, and the final alliance standing at the end is the winner, however all other players continue to play for ranks.
This would cause alot of wars near the end with alliances wanting to be able to not be last in the ranks and be disbanded.

For this to work i would think that a bonus should be given to all players of the winning alliance at the start of the next wave. maybe a $20SS.

I haven't done much thinking about it, only a basic idea, but if people think it is a good idea i will think up stuff for it!!!

It would also remove the domiance of aseveral alliances and make make it a bit more tactical and enjoyable for most players.

Thanks Lizzard11120
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

hm good idea just the bad part is I won't be playing next era (due to summer vacations)...but if u want more wars, call me, repay me costs of massings and there u'll have wars :twisted:

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
lizzard11120
Fledgling Forumer

unlucky, it would suit you really well. I dont think it would be next era if at all cause it is only like a month away or something
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

lizzard11120 wrote:unlucky, it would suit you really well. I dont think it would be next era if at all cause it is only like a month away or something

yeah...but even if I'd play, 1 month or so I'd be without net connection (I enjoy being on seaside and I do not plan to go every day into town and cyber cafe to bank lol), the rest of vacations I'd be with my GF or friends...so not much time for games lol :P tho if u want to have wars, give me 20 bil (repair naq and naq for buying ATs on market) and I can mass a few peeps for u :lol:

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
lizzard11120
Fledgling Forumer

nah, id rather war on my own, hehehe. massing people is fun isn't it

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”