Glory and Rep in quantum

god
Forum Regular
ID: 0

just make it a running total... because for example, if somebody waits until the final minutes to do much of their training in Quantum, they can finish ranked, but they may have never been ranked the entire wave. not only could the G&R points show who were ranked the longest in each wave, but also wh has been ranked the most out of all waves combined.
SELLING Naq -- $0.80/Tril
currently 190 TRILLION available
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

fredrabbit wrote:How about your quantum account "ascends" to infuse your main account. You would have to pick what account it goes to and you would get either attack turns, untrained units or maybe with enough points spy levels (obviously more points would be needed for higher spy levels)??? also i think that a lot of power points should be needed that way people don't ascend right after the new wave begins it should cost your chances at being in the top 100 for the wave if you ascend.

No, please, nothing like that. Just a way of tracking score that doesn't focus just on that endpoint. A score that's being kept throughout the wave to show how you've done. Another way to get into the legends, a reward for not being a **Filtered** and waiting in the low ranks until the last day. After the wave, this galaxy is no longer relevant, and the scores can be reset.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

Although I don't see any reason for any sort of ascention type thing for the Quantum game, a score system to show how long you were in the top 100 relative to other players could be a good idea, both for competitiveness and for newer players trying to find strong (and stable, strong day 1, weak after day 90 wouldn't be much use to them) commanders.
fredrabbit
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HVE
Race: ?
ID: 20938
Alternate name(s): *TheBetterIdiot
Location: If there is a bright spot to the univers the place farest from it.

You are right just seeing a glory and rep score would be great it does not have to do anything in the game. But if it is not doing anything in the game (wich i have no problem with) then you should defently lose glory and rep when out of the top 200. Also start everyone with 100 glory and rep points so you are loseing them right off the bat. But no negative points.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

TY forum..nice idea whoever s it was btw lets wait to see how it goes :P
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
fredrabbit
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HVE
Race: ?
ID: 20938
Alternate name(s): *TheBetterIdiot
Location: If there is a bright spot to the univers the place farest from it.

Well i was wondering if any one knew if how you can see how you did in each wave was what forum was talking about or if he was still working on it.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”