deleted_selth

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

deleted_selth

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=18385 deleted_selth - the account is not deleted, he just thinks it's amusing.

MSN: mailto:trentwalker10@hotmail.com

Scammed 5.7million UU, 4k attack turns and 200billion naq when used as a broker for ascension (not my me), accepted brokers and refused to give back resources.

UU have since been transferred to someone.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Anything left to sit on?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Tekki
Forum Addict

err... not much I think.

The alliance of the person who was scammed took it pretty seriously and massed him as soon as he came off PPT. Not much to mass but it was nice practice for them. The new *cough* account owner is whinging but has yet to prove they are truly new.

*checks*

wait... there's a defence there... where'd I put my massing stick?
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
GooseLover
Forum Newbie

dude im the new owner of that account and had to wait like a week for them to stop attacking me. even though i cant prove im not him since this is the internet, you cant prove i am. i'll get more people to back me later on this, its pretty early here.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

GooseLover wrote:dude im the new owner of that account and had to wait like a week for them to stop attacking me. even though i cant prove im not him since this is the internet, you cant prove i am. i'll get more people to back me later on this, its pretty early here.

If your a new owner your IP will be different.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Re: deleted_selth

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=91766

New/Another account, not sure which. Don't care.
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

Re: deleted_selth

I agree JACK, nicely said!

MASS MASS MASS