Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

Well i wish you best of luck, to both of you. And i hope this topic will not be moved to another section, GC.

muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

are u like seriously mentally challenged because i suggested a peacefully course of action but u were ignorant and didn't pay attention but just in case u didn't read this " ur officer agreed to repay the 2mil but when u became his commander he suddenly stopped responding" so how is that keeping up with honor and promise? all i see is u opening ur big mouth trying to muscle ur opinion on this .. ive waited long enough almost 3 months and not a single unit sent back to me so what am i supposed to do .. ive already tried talking this out ... even if its a small payment plan at least ill get something back and not loose both cash and uu out of this you have until Monday to come up with a alternative course of action
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld

muaddibzz wrote:are u like seriously mentally challenged because i suggested a peacefully course of action but u were ignorant and didn't pay attention but just in case u didn't read this " ur officer agreed to repay the 2mil but when u became his commander he suddenly stopped responding" so how is that keeping up with honor and promise? all i see is u opening ur big mouth trying to muscle ur opinion on this .. ive waited long enough almost 3 months and not a single unit sent back to me so what am i supposed to do .. ive already tried talking this out ... even if its a small payment plan at least ill get something back and not loose both cash and uu out of this you have until Monday to come up with a alternative course of action

sounds fair to me, and ive been keeping up with this and want to see muaddibzz repaid for his losses, and now it looks like its come to pretty much the final straw

gl muaddibzz
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

ok so it seems that dpt is finally back from being away in the cusp of a blackhole lol ... so now it seems as he is not under big gunzz but under someone else named gral in d2
Trife
Forum Irregular

Talk to his commander and see if some sort of arrangement could be made. If not, I'd wipe the floor with his account :)

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”