Race: System Lord
ID: 0

OoC: It's only 18,000 right now, and 8,000 are still on Tartarus. :P
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

*OoC: Sorry for any typos, didn't have time to re-read all this.*

Sounds of screaming slowly fade into earshot. From the silence, from the blackness, appears a dark underground Tok'ra torture facility.

"AAAAAAAAHHHhhhhhhhh!!"...
"Tell me what you know... Everything!!"...

"GAh! AAAAAHHHHH!!! - Hah! Huh..! I told you! I don't know where Anubis' base of operations is." the Tok'ra prisoner exclaims out of agony. "I alone can end your suffering Tok'ra scum..." Duru'mach claims. He leans in to whisper something to the bloody Tok'ra. "Why?.. Why do you bring this upon yourself?" He asks, eyeballing the side of the Tok'ra's head with great concern and intensity. As he raises the torture stick and begins to slowly run it over the ribcage of the prisoner. "We captured you when Lord Grant went back to reclaim his lost territory. Do not lie to me!"... "Gah!" Duru'mach exclaims with a bitter face in anger, as he jolts up to straighten his stance. He walks over to a long lock box, opens it and places the torture stick inside. Only to grab a bottle of green-like liquid.

"Well.. If your mind is so clouded with lies, we will just burn to truth." Duru'mach says with some enjoyment in his voice as he slowly but aggressively walks back over to the Tok'ra.
... The screams continue still. :twisted:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...On Warenus in the capital city, troops begin boarding Brocov's mothership 'The Hellrad'.

A sweaty jaffa enters the embacy building and confronts Brocov with news of the recent skirmish.
"My lord, it seems we are recieving scattered reports that Anubis has just launched a missive attack on Lord Grant's outter territories." An out of breath Jaffa says in a stern deep voice.

"So.. It has begun." Brocov says looking up into the vast skies of Warenus.

The Jaffa continues. "That isn't all my lord.. It also seems that Anubis is not working alone, he has allied himself with one.. Osiris. Our informants have worked hard to get more information. As we speak we are interrogating a Tok'ra spy found in the aftermath of the fall of one of Lord Grant's outposts."

Almost as if Brocov wasn't listening, he just waves his hand for the Jaffa to leave.

"My lord." the Jaffa bows his head and quickly exists the room.

... Hours later, a scene on Aigyss I begins to unfold.

"We've just recieved word that Anubis has made the first move, a pre-emptive strike on Lord Grant. We will need to cut the crew for each ship short and send the rest to Thebes via stargate (300 march on Thebes). Lord Brocov wants these (5)*Troop Transports*, (5)*Al'kesh* and (2)*Ha'tak* to join his amassing fleet over Thebes as well. Also I want to send (5) more *Al'kesh* to look over Sah'no's position on Aigyss II, she's a damn sitting duck out there...." Orders a nervous and frustrated Norian as he upgrades the alert status of the orbiting massive shipyard's defense systems to yellow alert.

... Hours later, a similar scene begins to unfold on 1 of 2 heavily armed and shielded starbases orbiting Aigyss II.

"..I understand Norian and thank you, send word to Lord Grant. We will now be diverting 500 Jaffa to help reinforce his lost ranks. We still remain 4,500 strong here."
Malum Serpentis
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
ID: 26945

OOCC: RL can be a **Filtered** :? yeah i'm back sorry for the absense guys/gals
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Ra opens a channel from his warship to his allies...

Ra - "Our plans must be changed, we are going to move to intercept Osiris's fleet at grants military outpost world. Once there we will retake the planet and destroy any who oppose us. I suggest however that we leave the bulk of our groundtroops here as this may be more of a space conflict. Iam sending the coordinates for the jump..."

At this the ancient warship creates a window in space and then jumps into hyperspace at great speed...
Death is the Road to Awe

Osi
Forum Addict

OOC- I left grants world a while ago and then abandoned mine re-read my posts. also you can't retake it since I burned it and mine as well. as far as everyone know my world was attacked and my fleet destroyed since i turned on two of my own hatak to leave some convincing rubble in orbit.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Ra
Sun God

OOC- wimp :roll: :P
Death is the Road to Awe

Osi
Forum Addict

ooc- just following hte nature of Osiris in the show. Cut and run.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

OOC: yeah... WEll Osiris from the show was a wimp.
Also i am going to wait ,and see what RA does. my fleets jsut gonna follow him)
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

Poseidon's fleet waits in orbit for Co-ordinates... 5 hatak, His MS, 100 gliders... (12 per hatak 40 for MS) and 15 Alkesh(one per Hatak and 2 for the MS) however, a portion may at anytime leave to defend

Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Lord Grant observes his fleet ,and awaits hyperspace .
OOC: I know you been busy. jsutw anted to keep this thread alive :D
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Grant gives the order ,and his fleet begins powering up for hyperspace.
Osi
Forum Addict

* Anubis you have command of my fleet and army and my characther if you post and someone feel free to kill me I don't feel like playing *
Ra
Sun God

Re: Quadrog: I am The Game... (Act 1)

:o Look what I found...
Death is the Road to Awe

Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Quadrog: I am The Game... (Act 1)

uh oh...
Living God of Lucrii, Leader of the Lucriian Jaffa " kalach shal tek "