Life Force Life Force Life Force...

Suggest any improvements
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Re: Life Force Life Force Life Force...

The first idea where they would need to up their max LF level sounds the best solution to me. otherwise there isnt really a "max" to it at all.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: Life Force Life Force Life Force...

Raven wrote:
High Empty wrote:Ofcourse there always option 2.

you want a good ascension fine.

9 tril dmu gets you 60k fleets
so call it 10 tril dmu and you can get a good ascension account.
So all that really costs is 70ish tril main naq.

So anyone that wants' to get ahead can in ascension, but it's going to set your main account back a bit. Not really too much even nowadays.

Or you can ascended 10 times at 200k UP. which is 200M uu ish, and 330 tril naq.

So, in other words there are options to catch up, you just need to look at them.

if i would ascend the resources would go to the game if i would buy DMU from you would gain an unfair huge boost in main for giving nothing.....
Now i can get trills DMU and i might even do it but thats just cause i can afford it most people cant .....
We need a more stabile solution then just feeding people in main for nothing in Asc.....

But i want to sell if i can get 1 tril on each of my planets, admin put all those slots on the planets for a reason about time someone used them
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Suggestions”