The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Celticno1
Fledgling Forumer
Race: DDE
ID: 40952

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Pretty certain I have never tried to get someone to quit.

All wars I have been in I always be a good sport. Aye, there is a bit of trolling but if you can't take internet trolling then you are really in the wrong place..
-- Celticno1 -- -- ID: 1909985 --
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Kikaz wrote:lulz DDE dead yet? :smt047

(And by dead I mean rob, boomer and JT carrying the 'empire'.)

You should zip it noob.

Ha, you calling anyone a noob is priceless. :-"

Learned how to mass yet Charlie?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Kikaz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Kikaz wrote:lulz DDE dead yet? :smt047

(And by dead I mean rob, boomer and JT carrying the 'empire'.)

You should zip it noob.

Ha, you calling anyone a noob is priceless. :-"

Learned how to mass yet Name removed by request of user.?

Learn how not to run out on your alliance yet Benjamin?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

lol Which alliance did I 'run out on.'?

If your refering to MaYHeM, you know nothing. ;)
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Deathlock and wolve DNt seem to wanna fly the dde flag anymore

Wolve now in ninja and deathlock ain't rejoined dde u annoyed them

So who has seen the dark knight
Drought
Forum Expert

ETL, your such a crap player ... really ... not the smartest one either ...

Apart from you being davincis muppet ...you have no clue

First, when words become too much for you too handle, you start attacking my wive, you silly door knob .. you ordered OEs to attack a smaller player who had nothing to do with this war ... but you must have thought it was an evil cunning action..
Tell you what rat face, its a cowards move. And it shows more of that poor character you have already developed over the past years.

Then, you think you are so uber smart with your lying and scheming, you send a conversation you had with me in private to other players how I personally suspected certain players, and you sent that out to our members in order to spread distrust ... here's a ringer you muppet, they already knew how I thought about the subject you dumbass whahahaha whoops, seems the truth is too much for you to deal with ....

Seriously johny poo ... you being davacincis muppet has weighed heavy on your already poor judgement ... all your lying, scheming and spying shenanigans got you in to this war ... and they sure as hell won't get you out of this war.

OE has been getting beat down like a bunch of push overs ... only few warriors worthy players in there ... but I'm not referring to the likes of you sylvester :)

Your alliances resources are running dry
Your lies are backfiring, and will keep this war going
Your antics are biting you in your own ass
All your actions are burning your own reputation ... I dont have to do anything for it

I'ts like McDonalds .... I'm loving it
a very bad hairdo
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Duck Dodgers wrote:ETL, your such a crap player ... really ... not the smartest one either ...

Apart from you being davincis muppet ...you have no clue

First, when words become too much for you too handle, you start attacking my wive, you silly door knob .. you ordered OEs to attack a smaller player who had nothing to do with this war ... but you must have thought it was an evil cunning action..
Tell you what rat face, its a cowards move. And it shows more of that poor character you have already developed over the past years.

Then, you think you are so uber smart with your lying and scheming, you send a conversation you had with me in private to other players how I personally suspected certain players, and you sent that out to our members in order to spread distrust ... here's a ringer you muppet, they already knew how I thought about the subject you dumbass whahahaha whoops, seems the truth is too much for you to deal with ....

Seriously johny poo ... you being davacincis muppet has weighed heavy on your already poor judgement ... all your lying, scheming and spying shenanigans got you in to this war ... and they sure as hell won't get you out of this war.

OE has been getting beat down like a bunch of push overs ... only few warriors worthy players in there ... but I'm not referring to the likes of you sylvester :)

Your alliances resources are running dry
Your lies are backfiring, and will keep this war going
Your antics are biting you in your own ass
All your actions are burning your own reputation ... I dont have to do anything for it

I'ts like McDonalds .... I'm loving it

There in a BAD beaten down bottom of the barrel place, when they go for the fam and not you :smt078

When they start lashin out to everybody and tryin to get everybody involved its panic hour over there.. they feel THE END IS NERE.. and again not talking bout a end date to the war ;)

Everybody say THANK YOU RUDY :smt021
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Single

I promise ill bring it, im outta the hospital today after two weeks and did try and build something for ya 2 mass when i had the chance, like i said before big up to the big dogs JT, Kaboom and ROB for always taking out my def and covert :smt089

this shark is coming for ya!!!
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

been blocked by woofybear ingame so i cant do my psycological warfare on him/tekki/her 8-[ :(

and to quote his words "complaining about how I choose to play" that being building a tiny defence, and being a sniper. dont know how other TITANS players play but if its anything like you ....erghhh :smt078
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gandy 181
Forum Expert

Duck tatatata resources running dry DNt talk rubbish plz this game is one big resource looool

So guessing no one has seen spiderman or dark knight apart from me and kj looool no fun
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Gandy 181 wrote:Duck tatatata resources running dry DNt talk rubbish plz this game is one big resource looool

So guessing no one has seen spiderman or dark knight apart from me and kj looool no fun

I have :smt060
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Gandy 181
Forum Expert

Daku my friend what u think of them and what u think was better
Drought
Forum Expert

Gandy 181 wrote:Duck tatatata resources running dry DNt talk rubbish plz this game is one big resource looool

:P true true

I'm thinking of going to see dark knight, bt I am still a little let down by prometheus on my last visit to the cinema ... they should've named it alien prequel or something, the 3d was ok.

Does Dark knight come in 3d ?

Also, I feel bad, yesterday I accidentally descended a really tiny titan :( Zykon
I was actually trying if I was able to hit him at all xD
a very bad hairdo
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Duck Dodgers wrote:

:P true true

I'm thinking of going to see dark knight, bt I am still a little let down by prometheus on my last visit to the cinema ... they should've named it alien prequel or something, the 3d was ok.

Does Dark knight come in 3d ?

Also, I feel bad, yesterday I accidentally descended a really tiny titan :( Zykon
I was actually trying if I was able to hit him at all xD

Don't feel BAD, they r formilar with the feeling by now Ducky... They have a option to opt out if they dont like the feeling.. no harm done..
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Gandy 181 wrote:Daku my friend what u think of them and what u think was better

spiderman was arrite, dark was amazin
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161