Which team do you support [real football]?

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Stubert
Forum Spammer
ID: 0

Re: Which team do you support [real football]?

wow, im impressed. you beat kildare? well done :). you deserve a gold star :). in a very neutral venue i may add
Q MAN wrote:i have to admit,i was ownd by ly!!!

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
ceryni
Forum Newbie

spurs and sheffield united :D
Q Man
blarney stone

mr lynx wrote:spurs and sheffield united :D

i pity you dear sir, i really do........
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Roma- Totti worlds best player :-D

and werder bremin there black jersy is amazing
Spoiler
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

moses of romania wrote:Roma- Totti worlds best player :-D

and werder bremin there black jersy is amazing

This is a coincidence.

I am a Blackburn supporter but also follow the progress of AS Roma and Werder Bremen overseas. Quite possibly an affinity with their respective jersey's too.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

english team arsenal

and the greatest football team of all time glasgow rangers come on folks there must be more gers fans out there :-D
Stubert
Forum Spammer

dundakl to beat barca and athletico?
Q MAN wrote:i have to admit,i was ownd by ly!!!

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Snipes wrote:english team arsenal

and the greatest football team of all time glasgow rangers come on folks there must be more gers fans out there :-D

The greatest team of the twentieth century.

The SPL is impressively poor in comparison to the other top leagues in Europe. Celtic are arguably a better side than Rangers are anyway.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Snipes wrote:english team arsenal

go go gers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8)

Diamond Dust wrote:
The greatest team of the twentieth century.

The SPL is impressively poor in comparison to the other top leagues in Europe. Celtic are arguably a better side than Rangers are anyway.

one thing to say to you...

*WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!*

plus whos won the spl more tmes?

gers... celtic do good in european competition because they get put up against half cast teams right up until quarter finals then they get owned by man u with the ocasional win

christ sake the odd 2nd division team beats man u every now and then .. its not a big deal...

im not a man u fan by the way...

and again

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Official UEFA co-efficient rankings - Source

Code: Select all

Rk.
 team
 coun.
 total

1 FC Barcelona
 ESP

2 Liverpool FC
 ENG

3 Chelsea FC
 ENG

4 Manchester United
 ENG

5 Milan AC
 ITA

26 Glasgow Rangers FC
 SCO

Celtic come in at 41st. Granted, you can have your superiority over your SPL rivals however, the point still remains that the league is awful in comparison to it's other European counterparts. Namely the EPL.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Diamond Dust wrote:Official UEFA co-efficient rankings - Source

Code: Select all

Rk.
 team
 coun.
 total

1 FC Barcelona
 ESP

2 Liverpool FC
 ENG

3 Chelsea FC
 ENG

4 Manchester United
 ENG

5 Milan AC
 ITA

26 Glasgow Rangers FC
 SCO

Celtic come in at 41st. Granted, you can have your superiority over your SPL rivals however, the point still remains that the league is awful in comparison to it's other European counterparts. Namely the EPL.

hah :-D yeah well the spl is actually one of the most entertaining leagues to watch its the fastest pace hard hitting football thats is good to watch but u go to the premier league in englan "best league in world"

WTH..... whos there? a bunch of poof fairys jumping arround flapping there arms as if they got hit by a shotgun none of them could play in the spl none of them are real footballers

goo hard fast paced skillful football no fany pany gay boy crap jumping on ground as if u stood on a grenade and it blew up...

SPL is ftw

although ive been a fan of chelsea for 15 years since i was 3 years old
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

SPL for the win?

The statistics speak for themselves. The main clubs involved in the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are vastly superior overall than the two 'trick' ponies of the SPL.

Your arguement does not hold water.

'the spl is actually one of the most entertaining leagues to watch its the fastest pace hard hitting football thats is good to watch but u go to the premier league in englan "best league in world"

WTH..... whos there? a bunch of poof fairys jumping arround flapping there arms as if they got hit by a shotgun none of them could play in the spl none of them are real footballers

goo hard fast paced skillful football no fany pany gay boy crap jumping on ground as if u stood on a grenade and it blew up...'

I am Scottish myself before you hold me as racist (assuming your are Scottish yourself), but this is by and large the worst use of English I have seen in some time. There is a preview button, and most modern browsers include spell checkers. Alas though, I will not hold that against you because according to the board rules I am not allowed too. If I was homosexual, I might point out your homophobic references. Oh, oops.

Quite sure that amongst some of the roughest areas of Glasgow, football is undoubtedly played in an aggressive and physical manner. As the majority of talent that streams through the SPL is home grown, it is reasonable to assume that there is a distinct lack of continental flair within the Scottish game. Nothing against this style of play at all. I support Blackburn (I won't mention Barry Ferguson). We have been criticised heavily over the years for adopting that very same style to actually compete with the teams that literally run triangles (excuse the adaptation of a cliche into a footballing term there) around us. Of course, there are certain players who are flimsier than a peice of tin-foil, but then there are players like this in every league. The simple truth of the matter is that the majority of the 'fany pany gay boys' are the ones that are technically a cut above the rest.

Putting them in the SPL? Yeah, perhaps they would take a beating, but that didn't send Ronaldo back to Portugal after his first season now did it?

And to send your question right back at you, who is in the SPL that is worth putting in any Champions League winning side?
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Diamond Dust wrote:SPL for the win?

The statistics speak for themselves. The main clubs involved in the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are vastly superior overall than the two 'trick' ponies of the SPL.

Your arguement does not hold water.

'the spl is actually one of the most entertaining leagues to watch its the fastest pace hard hitting football thats is good to watch but u go to the premier league in englan "best league in world"

goo hard fast paced skillful football no fany pany gay boy crap jumping on ground as if u stood on a grenade and it blew up...'

I am Scottish myself before you hold me as racist (assuming your are Scottish yourself), but this is by and large the worst use of English I have seen in some time. There is a preview button, and most modern browsers include spell checkers. Alas though, I will not hold that against you because according to the board rules I am not allowed too. If I was homosexual, I might point out your homophobic references. Oh, oops.

Quite sure that amongst some of the roughest areas of Glasgow, football is undoubtedly played in an aggressive and physical manner. As the majority of talent that streams through the SPL is home grown, it is reasonable to assume that there is a distinct lack of continental flair within the Scottish game. Nothing against this style of play at all. I support Blackburn (I won't mention Barry Ferguson). We have been criticised heavily over the years for adopting that very same style to actually compete with the teams that literally run triangles (excuse the adaptation of a cliche into a footballing term there) around us. Of course, there are certain players who are flimsier than a peice of tin-foil, but then there are players like this in every league. The simple truth of the matter is that the majority of the 'fany pany gay boys' are the ones that are technically a cut above the rest.

Putting them in the SPL? Yeah, perhaps they would take a beating, but that didn't send Ronaldo back to Portugal after his first season now did it?

And to send your question right back at you, who is in the SPL that is worth putting in any Champions League winning side?

so you jumping on me because i mistyped a few words? seeing as i no longer live in the uk i now live in france and the keyboard is completly differnt .. look mate... don't try turn this into a celtic vs gers **Filtered** its not the place for all that crap

based on european **Filtered** scottish teams dont even get a chance to play many european teams unlike man u and chelsea they always get those kind of matches...

sure look the only good teams in spl that can play in europe are celtic and ranger... they are the only clubs with anykind of money if the spl had some mor emoney in it i would by far call it a verry good league all the european leagues its not good fottball to watch one team is either winning or its nothing the spl is back and foward i love the spl (and no i am not scottish) i am northern irish... but scottish are descendants of irish anyway so it does not matter...

i will argue all day long that the spl is one of the best leagues to watch football being played i will argue that untill i drop dead because the only reason people dont know about the spl and theirs no money in it is because its not broadcasted all over the world for christ sake my mates firend (mate and his friend are both scottish) his firend is a multi millionaire and had to pay in south africa about 2 million for them to broadcast just the rangers celtic games .. no where in the world broadcasts the spl reall other than the uk

if it was put out there like all the other leagues i will argue all day it has to be one of the best leagues to watch...

and those woofs you call players a notch above the rest...
why if theya re so good do they dive and cheat so much...?

cheers ,RYU
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Well done for completely missing the point.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Diamond Dust wrote:Well done for completely missing the point.

well done for not reading it all

Return to “Sports Section”