Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

Im sure DA has a RL, maybe thats why he is on vac

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Are you insinuating that I don't? *Checks post counts* ...

Of course he has a 'real life', who on here doesn't? #-o
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Just saying no need to start assuming stuff , i dont think my post was aimed at anyone :-$

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

I 've seen it before....Someone opens his mouth,starts a thread and cant handle the storm and goes on vac,lets his alliance take the heat...

It would clear a lot up about who the spy was if someone from maelstrom posted who made the first move on the other side..;)

Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

*yawn* another war on perg :roll:

This has been done before... I belive by JMX and killt last year around march maybe?
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

this is the stupidest threat I ever saw....
some "great warrior" who can`t even manage with his other "great warrior" alliance mates, to beat a 4 guys alliance..., so he start a BIG WAR against all preg...then his friend Darkloser join in this bloodthirsty campaign...
Darkloser_ wrote:I also declare war on perg, and ally myself with Darkalbino_.

/b/lackup has arrived :P

few days pass .. lots of forum war...then the greatest warrior from the Darkness, Mr Albino...after being planet stripped by Famine, left in a glorious vac mode
his buddy..The Glorious Dakloser, now changed the CD...he did n`t mass preg people....he is just barking inhere :smt117
don`t waste your precious time reading this stupid threat ...its pointless ](*,)
Famine
Forum Regular

LMAO !!!! Lord Mezz has nnnnneeeeeeeevvveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr been known to be very accurate with his facts.....LOL........

the old surewar was maelstrom....the new surewar,,,,,,,FS i believe....LM and Brothers massing perg players,,,meh, what goes around comes around...;)

Famine

MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Famine wrote:LMAO !!!! Lord Mezz has nnnnneeeeeeeevvveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr been known to be very accurate with his facts.....LOL........

the old surewar was maelstrom....the new surewar,,,,,,,FS i believe....LM and Brothers massing perg players,,,meh, what goes around comes around...;)

Famine

Say what you like, inside source told me why my RL mate Surewar was targeted, Surewar is ex-FS, then he formed Gamma Quadrant, then he semi-retired, building peacefully in perg, until your lapdogs in perg started sitting on him just for being Brothers officer. I also here today that a 1 Mill army size officer of FS was massed by DDE last night, so dont give me any bullying crap.

Maestrom may be big in perg, when they come to main their arse is grass and I'm the lawnmower :lol:

Guild - Massed
MikeDarkins - Massed
Sepuku - Massed

Rest of Maesltom will be massed as one by one when they pop out to trade/ascend/whatever

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Apogryph
Forum Elite

MEZZANINE wrote:
Famine wrote:LMAO !!!! Lord Mezz has nnnnneeeeeeeevvveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr been known to be very accurate with his facts.....LOL........

Famine

Say what you like, inside source told me why my RL mate Surewar was targeted, Surewar is ex-FS, then he formed Gamma Quadrant, then he semi-retired, building peacefully in perg, until your lapdogs in perg started sitting on him just for being Brothers officer. I also here today that a 1 Mill army size officer of FS was massed by DDE last night, so dont give me any bullying crap.

Maestrom may be big in perg, when they come to main their arse is grass and I'm the lawnmower :lol:

Guild - Massed
MikeDarkins - Massed
Sepuku - Massed

Rest of Maesltom will be massed as one by one when they pop out to trade/ascend/whatever

Indeed they will
Famine
Forum Regular

Apogryph wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:

Famine

Guild - Massed
MikeDarkins - Massed
Sepuku - Massed

Indeed they will

I dont remember u having anything to mass with...ur just an onlooker inhere,,,at least Mezz has the balls to attack other ppl...I give him respect in that....u...errr..... well,,,ur just u,,,,,dont know why FS keeps u around,,,probly to keep their numbers up.......must be terrible to just sit the bench all the time..

MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Famine wrote:
Apogryph wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:

Famine

Guild - Massed
MikeDarkins - Massed
Sepuku - Massed

Indeed they will

I dont remember u having anything to mass with...ur just an onlooker inhere,,,at least Mezz has the balls to attack other ppl...I give him respect in that....u...errr..... well,,,ur just u,,,,,dont know why FS keeps u around,,,probly to keep their numbers up.......must be terrible to just sit the bench all the time..

Apo just came back from a long vacation, he reduced his account to a shell before leaving and this week has been gathering resources to rejoin the fighting. Apo is a great player who's return FS celebrate, and if you seen his attack logs, you would know he is no benchwarmer :smt047

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

MEZZANINE wrote:
Famine wrote:
Apogryph wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:

Famine

Guild - Massed
MikeDarkins - Massed
Sepuku - Massed

Indeed they will

Apo just came back from a long vacation, he reduced his account to a shell before leaving and this week has been gathering resources to rejoin the fighting. Apo is a great player who's return FS celebrate, and if you seen his attack logs, you would know he is no benchwarmer :smt047

Apo is quite the player. that i can tell you
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Famine
Forum Regular

Lord Apogryph Rank 12,646

Yea...ok....

[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

raiding :smt047
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Apogryph
Forum Elite

Pimping D wrote:raiding :smt047

what he said ^^

@ famine: why would i need to attack when i can just train ac and have you mass yourself for me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Vendetta corner”