Kill Thee vs Io: The Imperator (Penumbra Alliance)

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Io: The Imperator
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Penumbra
Race: Penumban
ID: 1945348

Re: Kill Thee vs Io: The Imperator (Penumbra Alliance)

McRandom wrote:
Al Mualim Altair wrote:ok fair enough but just to let you know size doesnt matter also taking all his planets like that is wrong.

IO has RL problems on getting on here and KILL THEE dont give a Filtered so he has no respect for war what so ever.

Your right, size doesn't matter does it? Thats why when HW was at war with BWB(Bad Wolf Brethren for those who do not know) I had under a 2 mill army and massed down 90% of their members in the first hour before they had time to react.

My army size, no matter what it is, is no boundary for me. Imagine what I could do now that I have over 100 mill?

As much as you want to claim it doesn't, but RL plays a huge role in this game. It alows us to make massive naq hits, it is an excuse for most, can can hamper wars, or even encourage them.

Maybe Io should have thought about his RL problems before he decided to take on somebody so "small" and "helpless". I do think that its the other way around now, as KILL THEE now has a higher army size and seems to have grown drastically sense this war began.

Maybe your sense of respect is warped, because I respect KILL THEE for beating the odds and coming on top for this.

It is the theory of myself and my advisers and close friends who play that Kill Thee did not grow alone so perhaps you should think this over. Or were you sending him units and naq as fuel all along. If so, perhaps I should call upon all my many allies and friends as well. I am just saying. Kill Thee beat the odds because of unforeseeable issues with my computer. If it were not for that, he would not have. Regardless. He will find that this war is far from over and my resolve never wavers! I am an American, with proud heavily Scottish blood running through my veins! We are a people who do not give up and we do not surrender, ignoring the past few decades where the hippies and liberals stepped in and killed wars. But I digress. Victory will be mine yet.

Oh, and as for the threats aimed at Kill Thee to destroy him. It was only after he made them to me. I begin to think I am the only one who remembers the true reason for this war. Regardless.
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

The only aid that I have given my officer is a piece of my income and very good advice. Do you get off on making false claims? You dare call me a lier?

As for you supposid pc problems, they did not effect you when he was whooping your hiney before. All with your superiority complex being driven into the ground, you are trying very desperately to win a battle on the forum. I will tell you this, you will not win, here, or ingame.

Accept your defeat or shut up and take your beating. I will not have you slandering my officers name.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoC Conscript
ID: 0

Imp I always find it amusing how you rant and rave, shout and cry about how I have done and I have done that and then you come back with the above when you have clearly been caught lying. WHY NO MENTION THAT YOU LIED AGAIN ABOUT ME ATTACKING YOU BECAUSE SOME IMAGINARY AGREEMENT WAS MADE IN YOUR LIL HEAD?????

As far as my "population",don't you worry and before you ask, yes I got them without help. Why do you think my resources went down, especially when I was attacking you and ran out of attack turns :lol: are you really that dillusional? I know it's really hard for you to understand that you are losing but you are and I have rebuilt my own account. I knew you were going to try and use this as an excuse next, so typical of you. I like the way you think something, put it out there, then go oh I'm only just saying, it's a nice way to try and distort things. If you read the posts I have been offered stuff but as you can see I do not like to waste other peoples resources.

You just concentrate on your own lil army, I have more surprises for you :twisted:, and yes they will be all of my own doing :D

OH BEFORE I FORGET, when I was watching your account I always noticed how you never went under 5000 attack turns, yet your army was growing and you suddenly appeared to have some army resources which didn't comply with your UP. Hmmm, could be your alliance giving you assistance who knows. I would like to thank the person/people who provided you with assistance, as it was fun destroying whatever they gave you. The only time your turns went down was when it appears you suddenly got over 1.5 trillion naq. See, you can make lies about my account but I really know what's happening with yours I have been watching and paying attention, as one would do in a 1vs1 war :twisted:

About the surrender you offered, why would I surrender to someone who was getting destroyed?? The BIG difference is, you didnt beat me, those other people who attacked you on my behalf (not your alliance member) ie frosen flame, king eor or something of warriors of britain etc, there the ones who done the damage. I even held of lost angel, you and someone else from your alliance on my own. You actually stopped fighting after I massed you and only started after the latter 2 got involved, so don't even you dare try comparing the 2.

Now I am destroying you on my own and I offered you a nice little surrender, you refused. Good, let's see how long you last for the 3rd time before you make excuses and try to get other people involved (god, you can be so boring). It's also interesting that you haven't said your usual rubbish about how your going to destroy me, do this and do that, what's the matter? You keeping those comments for the pms on Gate Wars game? I am still waiting for the fireworks you promised me yesterday and also how you said you were going to make my account unrepairable :roll:

Oh, pop, just read the other posts above, so instead of 2 posts just editing this one. McRandom has been providing whatever commanders provide percentage wise of their income to officers by basically making them an officer. He has been patient with me and corrected my mistake (1 attack turns etc). Very much appreciated and respected. He can also strike fear though when he threatens to mass you unless you attack properly :razz:

Imp ya wee gimp, your somewhat scottish rite? you should be able to understand that then.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

God,you can be so boring

can tell you now if it wasnt for your CO you would be gone now
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Anybody else hits you Kill Thee let me know :mad:
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Al Mualim Altair wrote:God,you can be so boring

Wait did I just not say that Imp can be so boring, you just copied it :-s

Secondly, so big of you to threaten a smaller player because your little buddy is getting beat, eh. I asked you nicely not to be snidy but you obviously think your so big you are just going to do it anyway. So let me return the favour.

What do you mean when you said that I have "no intelligience", WTH is that?
Did you mean to say, he is not inteligent? that would make more sense, and judging by what you said you should take a look at yourself.
Stop getting arsy with me mate, just because you think you have a bigger army doesn't mean you will say whatever you feel like and I won't respond. As you said to me earlier, I say to you "get a life".

Are you a relative of Imp? seems like it, with your trash talking and threats. It's funny when I state facts you just gloss over them and then make excuses for him. Why no response to the lies about me attacking him when I supposdely made some cease fire agreement which he has managed to somehow dream up???? Seriously mate, I have been nice to you but now I am :smt078 and fed up of your snidy remarks (see what I don there :D). Why don't you go and try and make those same comments to someone thats bigger eh?

SJ Mental, thanks, always appreciate anything positive from the dark. I really hope this will stay 1vs1, don't want other people to waste their naq on trash talkers :D

Edited it to just add, Al something you said if it wasn't for my commander I would be gone by now? Well errr, I am fighting your little buddy and beating him in this 1vs1 war so what does that mean? I do appreciate my commander don't get me wrong, just curious as to what me beating your little buddy in a 1vs1 war equates to? the fact he cant fight on his own? I didn't use a commander to attack him you know, jees some ppl eh :roll:
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

KILL THEE wrote:
Al Mualim Altair wrote:God,you can be so boring

Wait did I just not say that Imp can be so boring, you just copied it :-s

Secondly, so big of you to threaten a smaller player because your little buddy is getting beat, eh. I asked you nicely not to be snidy but you obviously think your so big you are just going to do it anyway. So let me return the favour.

What do you mean when you said that I have "no intelligience", WTH is that?
Did you mean to say, he is not inteligent? that would make more sense, and judging by what you said you should take a look at yourself.
Stop getting arsy with me mate, just because you think you have a bigger army doesn't mean you will say whatever you feel like and I won't respond. As you said to me earlier, I say to you "get a life".

Are you a relative of Imp? seems like it, with your trash talking and threats. It's funny when I state facts you just gloss over them and then make excuses for him. Why no response to the lies about me attacking him when I supposdely made some cease fire agreement which he has managed to somehow dream up???? Seriously mate, I have been nice to you but now I am :smt078 and fed up of your snidy remarks (see what I don there :D). Why don't you go and try and make those same comments to someone thats bigger eh?

SJ Mental, thanks, always appreciate anything positive from the dark. I really hope this will stay 1vs1, don't want other people to waste their naq on trash talkers :D

Edited it to just add, Al something you said if it wasn't for my commander I would be gone by now? Well errr, I am fighting your little buddy and beating him in this 1vs1 war so what does that mean? I do appreciate my commander don't get me wrong, just curious as to what me beating your little buddy in a 1vs1 war equates to? the fact he cant fight on his own? I didn't use a commander to attack him you know, jees some ppl eh :roll:

ha ha nooo you really havent been reading I AM HIS ALLY!!!! also hes my officer now so get it right and im not hiding behind my army its the stats plus i can probally fight better than you.your saying Io is getting help cus hes getting massed then that means your getting help cus your massing Io and players are thretening you so why are you moaning about Io getting help and being a **Filtered** and that.

Also with the god,you are so boring i didnt copy you if you LOOKED closely its

(god, you can be so boring).

as i went God,you can be so boring

So dont give it all that until you read the posts properly
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Al Mualim Altair wrote:your saying Io is getting help cus hes getting massed then that means your getting help cus your massing Io and players are thretening you so why are you moaning about Io getting help and being a **Filtered** and that

Errrr what?

The only player threatening me is you, or did I miss something? and no I haven't been getting help in massing him nor do I need it. I was pointing out that I massed him before and then he got other people involved because he could not fight on his own and now after your comments above my other post clearly show he is trying to go down the same path and you are hell bent on getting him out of this 1vs1 war. My commander has not threatened him along with other people, think Io has just been told not to get other people involved in this 1vs1 war which I think sounds fair to 99.999999999% of the people on gate war, just seems like your the only who doesn't agree, well you and the Imp.

You keep telling me to read the post, why dont you actually read stuff yourself? Again you have ignored my questioin as to why are you not commenting on him lying about me having some peace treaty that only existed in his head?

You sound like the Imp at times hence why I asked if you were related, it wasn't a serious question was just stating how you both trash talk as in your posts on here with your snidy remarks, makes it sound like your related. A bit of sarcasm you know, did read your posts :roll:

I see your fiiltered comment, ha ha, I can have a dig back but I don't need to cuss you like you have done to me, instead I would just like to point out that I believe again that your "Intelligience" is lacking, no? as you only know how to be snidy or have a go, try to be constructive at least. #-o

Army, stats blah blah blah, pretty much same thing as your army gives you stats don't they? not all stats but at least a huge chunk of it, no?

You didn't copy me, so God, you can be so boring are not the same words as god, you can be so boring? ](*,) think you need to find other ways of trying to have a dig at me and regarding you can probably fight better than me, yes I am a noob and still learning, with a brillaint commander and other good people on here I am sure I will pick up things and at least I am doing better than your close buddy the Imp, maybe you should teach him :-s
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

dont try and bore me with your long posts just to make a point Io is my officer and ill train him up to kick your ass in everyday.

Also dont know if its me but there are no rules to this so really anyone can help anyone since you didnt post any rules on the 1 post of this topic which your suppose to not create rules during the war lol
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

Altair your the only CO/Ally involved in this thats acting a clown. Let these 2 deal with it themselves and stop interjecting yourself as if your superman.

Your hardly doing IO any favours by talking trash are you? You'll wind up biting off more then you can chew for no reason at all.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

:-s Errrr the rule was 1vs1, thought that was simple to understand ](*,)
Io added rules which I have kept. It is obvious you want to interfere though.
Why can't you leave Io: The Imperator to fight in the war on his own, he claims he is going to destroy me still etc, why are you trying to get him out of it by threatening me (which aint working) and why does he feel he has to lie to try and get out of it, is he scared?

Anyway you seem to be spamming this thread, are you trying to get so many posts added so people who look at it don't see your officer getting caught lying? who knows, wouldn't put it past either of you. Still sound like the Imp, maybe your a multi account :shock: see it's easy to accuse people of things

Anyway stop the spamming, I am not going to entertain you with my "Intelligience" anymore, I think I have proven already I am more intelligent than you as I do not need to resort to calling you things to make myself look great.

Have fun :roll:
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

ha ha you dont get it you need rules for 1v1 ie no planet takings,no outside help,no officers,no CO's etc so really that means anyone can interfear and since you didnt post any rules i think i have the right to do so.
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

Al Mualim Altair wrote:ha ha you dont get it you need rules for 1v1 ie no planet takings,no outside help,no officers,no CO's etc so really that means anyone can interfear and since you didnt post any rules i think i have the right to do so.

What in the hell are you talking about?? For a 1v1, the only rule you have is no outside help. Planet taking is all fair in this.

Originally I took on Io as an officer cos I thought he was the victim. But he disappointed me with his lack of fighting spirit.

Since then (now that he's not my officer) I'm a big supporter of kill thee :D

Al Mualim, this IS a 1v1, I think it'll best if it stays that way.

Stop flaming this thread, its not your battle
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

*Sigh* ](*,)
Al, have you asked your officer what he done before you posted again?
I suggest you do, he will tell you how he took planets, got a commander way before me and had people attack me, I've always kept this as a 1vs1 war, always, even when he didn't, so think before you post accusations.

You know what I am going to make a rule for this...
rule being, you shut da ell up and stop spamming the threads with your rubbish, you are boring.

You seriously sound more and more like the Imp, maybe your the same person with multiple accounts :shock: .......

See I can make baseless accusations too (Edited to clear up confusion)
Grow up please and stop spamming.
Last edited by KILL THEE on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

KILL THEE wrote:*Sigh* ](*,)
Al, have you asked your officer what he done before you posted again?
I suggest you do, he will tell you how he took planets, got a commander way before me and had people attack me, I've always kept this as a 1vs1 war, always, even when he didn't, so think before you post accusations.

You know what I am going to make a rule for this...
rule being, you shut da ell up and stop spamming the threads with your rubbish, you are boring.

You seriously sound more and more like the Imp, maybe your the same person with multiple accounts :shock: .......

See how easy it is to make baseless accusations????
Grow up please and stop spamming.

right a multi how you work that one out iv been in many alliances and this is the only account i have and many players know me that i am not a multi and you say im boring hu you make a flippin 1000 word post just to make a point.

also Io wanted to make peace but you said no i want unconditional surrender do you know what that means?

take a look at this:

Unconditional surrender is a surrender without conditions, except for those provided by international law. Announcing that only unconditional surrender is acceptable puts psychological pressure on a weaker adversary.

that means you occupied him if you win the war most if not all just say i surrender and thats it but you you always want to take it to a next level.

It also means if you set rules ie he isnt allowed to build an army over than 10mil or a stike of 200bil or he gets massed by you.

tell me how long has it been now? 1 month 2 months all because of what?
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's

Return to “Vendetta corner”