appropriateness

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: appropriateness

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:now we have mod/GM posting references to opium and smoking in the spam temple hardly pg13 is it?

Oh for the love of God. Learn what PG-13 really means FFS.

Besides, Juliette is right. Your behavior is far worse than anything discussed in this thread. Though I have no idea what incident she refers to.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clarkey wrote:
Juliette wrote:@Clarkey: Next time you have the **Filtered** balls to call me a paedophile, I will have you made to regret it. Deeply.
Me regret it? You can't do anything to me sitting behind your computer screen. #-o
Oh, too true. Character murder is such a simple thing to do. That is something that can be done from behind a computer screen.. and then there are .. other things.
Clarkey wrote:For the record as i've said to you already I did not call you or insinutate you were a paedophile. That's the problem with the internet, things can get read out of context. So get of your high horse, admit that you dug your own hole and deal with it.
I never called you a paedophile. End of.
So you said. I am not going to be in this argument with you. If you or those dimwits want to continue your attack on my character, you are welcome to. If I ever see any of this come back to me in any way other than on this forum, there are a few things computer screens can be used for.

You speak about context, while that was the first thing you lot threw out the window when starting this witch hunt. Appealing to it now is just pathetic. Should have thought of that before you went out to go and call me a paedophile.

(For the record; "you cannot compare smoking to paedophilia", in a thread about my post, is calling me a paedophile. Simple as that. You can wriggle and twist, but that is how it is. Think about that, before you tell me to 'grow up' again. If I weren't, I wouldn't give a damn about such words.)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Character murder? OMG are you threatening to use this as evidence? Wow you have taken this thread to heart.

It was not a witch hunt. femme felt the joke inappropriate so she started a thread about it. Yes there may have been better methods to handle it, but this is the route she chose. Would she have posted about it if someone else had posted the same joke, yes most likely. It is not a witch hunt, you just convinced yourself it is that is all.

As I've said before, this thread is not just about you. It may have been started because of a post you made, but the thread has evolved since then. So me making a comment about comparing smoking and paedophilia does not mean it is direct at you and it was not. You took it all out of context and blew it up out of proportion. I have explained several times what my reference meant, if you chose to refuse to believe it then that is your personal problem.

Fact is I never accused you of being paedophile. End of.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

And you are the only person in this thread? My god, aren't you aware of your surroundings? Do you see what is said in this thread? Do you even know what you said?

*chuckles* 'evidence'. No. Not evidence. That would be difficult. ;) More hassle than I would consider it to be worth, as long as it remains confined to this forum.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Seriously, to those whoever called Juliette a paedophile for that joke, you, yes you, are the sick bunch. :smt078

I'm really REALLY disappointed (that's such a light word and not proper to what I think) by how this thread turned into. Making the entire Himalaya out of a molehill, it is.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Legendary Apophis wrote:Seriously, to those whoever called Juliette a paedophile for that joke, you, yes you, are the sick bunch. :smt078

I'm really REALLY disappointed (that's such a light word and not proper to what I think) by how this thread turned into. Making the entire Himalaya out of a molehill, it is.

No one called anyone a paedophile. Mentioning a post containing paedophilia and accusing someone of paedophilia are completely separate things. Clarkey mentioned comparing smoking with paedophilia (which Julliettes post contained (just the content she included - "that was your evil uncle jack" when talking to a 14 year old about losing virginity) but not calling Julliette a pedophile at all.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Skaara
Forum Regular

looks like a another pointless thread by femme to seek attention.. #-o
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Haz wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Seriously, to those whoever called Juliette a paedophile for that joke, you, yes you, are the sick bunch. :smt078

No one called anyone a paedophile. Mentioning a post containing paedophilia and accusing someone of paedophilia are completely separate things. Clarkey mentioned comparing smoking with paedophilia (which Julliettes post contained (just the content she included - "that was your evil uncle jack" when talking to a 14 year old about losing virginity) but not calling Julliette a pedophile at all.
Just to clear this up my reference to paedophilia was in response to an image of Pedo Bear, that is all.

I think this issue should end now right here. it is doing no good at all.
Image ImageImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Moderators, if you have issues with each other, you know full well where to take it.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Considering how high things are being piled here out of nothingness, we'll close up this topic...

anyone feel it should be open can contact us by PM with their reasons.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”