~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: ~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Tekki wrote:Actually I'm more curious to know now about the rumours about responsibility for the break up of FUALL...

Clearly I was :roll:

Good luck to Dragon Company, although I must agree that taking DxM's bank for your own is quite the underhanded move.

This is quite the mess indeed.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

renegadze wrote:I know everyone gets a little ansy about every comment ever made.....and generally if TL say it, it must be bad! lol

I know certain factions of DDE are working on their own game.......and now let me get really personal and imo....good!!

This game has been strangled for a good 2-3 years now with "empire fighting" every admin meet is now tit for tat.....rodwolf even tried to suggest I said something as a name I've never used....that was amusing

The only way this game has a future is if the big alliances "go somewhere else" as in another post....people can see I am intent on leaving.....but tbh....make major change....drop me 3 coverts levels and let play.....and I like many am back!.

I was radomnly looking about earlier, I found a cover 24 with 150 mil spies...should I caress my ME and make them look silly? I actually pm'd them...to try to explain the error of their ways...I have always played like this...I want my opponent to be as close to equal as possible

u damn rite man , we lost the game which once was fun. some ppl shall leave apart their ego of dominating and have fun playing
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Hello, Dragons.

I recently started logging in to SGW again, being active and such and even though I do not care about the game as much as I did, I as one of the initial members of DDII/DxM cannot be happy how you guys turned your back to the empire and friends that you called home for years, the DDE family.

Creating a NEW alliance would have been OK. The way you choose to do it however and starting this topic before talking/explaining to the alliance mates first, is immoral and childish in the same time. It shows how much you didn't learned from the game in these years.

Good luck finding what you were looking for.

PS.
I would like to hear an ingame response to my message from you 2 (Marshall and Commander Vimes).
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Nice to see you back in the game Nigatsu_Aka !
I agree with your post.

I says hello! in ascended .... Commander Vimes :smt060

Commander Vimes
Lord of Lorien
[ ~Dragon Company~ - Commander]
Disciples of Osiris (Shadow)
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED AJNA
Lithium
Forum Zombie

i cant believe they left without discussing first , but they mentioned that a few there had an argument with JT and then left. booo unless theres something else who can believe this :)

as vimes said maybe in future they might return ;)
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:Hello, Dragons.

I recently started logging in to SGW again, being active and such and even though I do not care about the game as much as I did, I as one of the initial members of DDII/DxM cannot be happy how you guys turned your back to the empire and friends that you called home for years, the DDE family.

Creating a NEW alliance would have been OK. The way you choose to do it however and starting this topic before talking/explaining to the alliance mates first, is immoral and childish in the same time. It shows how much you didn't learned from the game in these years.

PS.
I would like to hear an ingame response to my message from you 2 (Marshall and Commander Vimes).

When Mayhem left OE did they just leave, or take the alliance bank with them? That's a serious question, I don't remember.

I don't see the difference here. An empire is a bunch of alliances coming together, if one alliance wants to leave, that's their choice. The alliance bank is the ALLIANCES, NOT the empires.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

xDaku wrote:

PS.

I don't see the difference here. An empire is a bunch of alliances coming together, if one alliance wants to leave, that's their choice. The alliance bank is the ALLIANCES, NOT the empires.

wasnt dxm made from the empire though ? rather than an alliance mergingin into DDE ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

It was two alliances joining, getting rid of their inactive members. That doesn't change their individuality, unless of course it's a once DDE always DDE thing.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Lithium
Forum Zombie

theres a difference between mH and dxm , mH was indipendent who joined OE and then after left, they didnt had member merging while dxm was property of dde.
if one or many want to leave they they pack their things and leave to form alliance if they want but taking the tag and its id its wrong. its dde property and JT isnt the dde owner just its commander atm.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

well as i said before jt knows what he needs to do to get the alliance back, and for all of you who have been able to read the conversation we had you should not be here as it puts jt in a very bad light and shows him to be in the wrong, that's not just me saying it those are the facts.

well done on the descension pc, shame jt had the get someone else to do it though.... oh wait that's right jt can't lol but fair play, you have managed what no other person in all my sgw career has managed ;)
i'll have to chase up admin now too, 3 weeks ago i contacted him about issues there ](*,)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Tekki
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:

PS.

When Mayhem left OE did they just leave, or take the alliance bank with them? That's a serious question, I don't remember.

Took the bank with them. But mH would argue that it was their bank in the first place. Meh. I don't care. Though no Lithum, mH when they joined OE became part of OE fully. They were no longer completely independent or weren't meant to be but that's a story for another thread.

It's a philosophical statement though - who owns the bank, the empire or the alliance members? Personally, I would say the alliance members BECAUSE it is their naq that went into the alliance bank. If there was a feature where by the empire could pay into the alliance bank then the empire would have a better claim to it. So long as most of the members of DxM have gone into the new alliance, then the bank is the members.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

so if I borrow the neighbours car.. i own the car cos I put petrol in it?

Tekki wrote:Actually I'm more curious to know now about the rumours about responsibility for the break up of FUALL...

please enlighten us :)

I find whole thing hilerious tbh.. mainly cos it was CV that carried this out.. always the quiet ones you have to watch :smt019 .. but I am concerned for the current DxM members that also contributed to that alliances bank.. have they been compensated for their share?

I do think you should have created own alliance like Ang and KJ did.. but I also know where you are coming from so wish you all the best xx
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

it's also worth pointing out that the members who returned to DDE got their funds from ETP returned to them, and those that haven't got it back yet know that all they need to do is let us know when they can take it ;)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Commander Vimes wrote:to answer all the questions about why we took the alliance with us it is due to the fact that basically all of the alliance bank is from our members.
but mainly because jt wouldn't listen to reason and then declared war on a few of us, up til that point i was all for giving back the alliance but due to his antics i decided he didn't deserve it :(

anyone who wishes to know more about the developments that lead to this can contact myself or marshall on msn, i'd prefer not to start posting that rubbish on here and starting an argument :)

i doubt JT declared war on u guys and dde declared war
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

I suppose its possible to argue both ways, a coup d'état and a legitimate secession.

Fun times for international law theorists hehe...

surprisingly enough I'm with tekki, if the majority of the alliance chose to secede from the empire the alliance id and bank are legitimately theirs.

In the end GW is a game and empires are not realy sovereign cos they arent incorporated in any way in-game, it's all alliance consensus.

I'm mostly sad DDE passed this opportunity up to do the right thing by simply letting it go and downsized.

But once again ego gets in the way of doing what ultimately best for the game and dare I say empire. But no, another dxm was made, just to carry the banner. Not much substance in it whatsoever anymore but it's there and that appears to be the only important thing.

I mean I can relate, letting TLE go was not easy at all but ultimately it has proven to be a very very wise move for both the members in TL today and the climate around us in general.

And so people don't say I'm just dde bashing I'll lay it down and spread the love... DDE, OE and to an extent even TAF are all dinosaurs. 100ish member empires/families in multiple alliances, just weighing the game and themselves down at this stage. Their very existence is just living in the past refusing to let the glory hay days of a game in its prime go.

Many people nowadays say this game is jsut about done. I think it could go on for quite a while yet personally. But only if some mental patterns in the community change.

Bah I've gone and rammbled again... =P

GL to Dragon Company. I hope you succeed in carving out a genuinely separate path for yourselves. Manitou knows this game needs more alliances like that heh.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!

Return to “Alliance announcements”