Marriage

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Marriage

Stuart Gordon wrote:So someone's got a different opinion from what you guys consider natural. So what? You go at him with sharpened pitchforks and razorblades tied to burning lemons at the crack of dawn? Barbarians.
Judging [KMA]Avenger for his ideas is the very thing you're accusing him of doing.

Take a look in the mirror and scare yourself shoeless.

It's due to extreme positions during debates that it enables the "other side" (read, the other side of the debate) to demonize the whole opposite side (regardless of their stance on the matter), and it annoys me greatly to be branded by them to be a "bigot", a "hypocrite", a "narrow minded", an "extremist" if not even a "fascist" (not yet but well it's so commonly brought in). Didn't happen as much here as it did in one of the past threads on the matter, but my point remains.

Neither do I consider homosexuality natural or unnatural, I just consider it to happen on some cases both in the animal reign and among humans.
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Stuart Gordon wrote:So someone's got a different opinion from what you guys consider natural. So what? You go at him with sharpened pitchforks and razorblades tied to burning lemons at the crack of dawn? Barbarians.
Judging [KMA]Avenger for his ideas is the very thing you're accusing him of doing.

Take a look in the mirror and scare yourself shoeless.

Again, utter nonsense. I have never once denied KMA's right to live, or even to hold the opinions he does (although I would strongly urge him against voicing them in certain quarters otherwise it looks strongly like preaching hatred).

He on the other hand has held views ranging from "cure" their "disease", "they disgust me" and that they ultimately ought to be killed. In short, convert to heterosexual behaviour or be killed!

Freedom of speech does NOT give you the right to preach hatred ;)

Now if we want to go back to discussing marriage, lets do that....
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

You're not seeing that you're (one of) the one(s) demonising Avenger, then?
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

RepliMagni wrote:You want to make an argument against gay marriage on religious reasons, fine. But to deny their right to exist because "they don't look right" and "they disgust me" is some of the most prejudiced nonsense I've read on these boards...

Too be honest here, KMA has made it quite clear he has a layer of personal reasons for his feelings and stances, none of his expressions most likely have anything to do with real prejudice but more from a field of personal experiences

It seems that by these circumstances he does generalise an entire group, but so far, it seems there have been also none from that group which could have/has convinced him they are not all the same
Furthermore, he also does bring forth some points which can not be denied of its truth
The whole family thing, in its origin, stems from blood family, children born from a mother and father

Now I dont know about you, but in a world without women, we'd pretty much die out in 1 generation
It seems the sheer amount of population has helped humanity overcome natural selection

I am not against homosexuals or lesbiennes, but something brought up here plays a pivotel role; they want to be respected and treated equaly, thats a double edged blade
They should respect the general perception of hetro couples' customs too, and preferbly bring forth their own, then instead of wanting to change the current standards to fit their needs
a very bad hairdo
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Stuart Gordon wrote:You're not seeing that you're (one of) the one(s) demonising Avenger, then?

If I see a man preaching hatred and bile against my friends, then yes, of course I'll denounce him ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

DAMN! i've had to take a break cause my heads gonna explode from reading Bloodlines. to much info on way to many people :shock:

On topic....

Stuart Gordon wrote:Say what you want, you're quite consistent.
Gotta respect that.

Thank you. i do my best to stay consistent. if not i don't mind (in fact, i welcome it) if anyone points it out. if i agree with them i'm big enough to admit a contradiction and would gladly admit to a mistake or clarify my stance if an opinion has changed :-)

RepliMagni wrote:
Stuart Gordon wrote:You're not seeing that you're (one of) the one(s) demonising Avenger, then?

If I see a man preaching hatred and bile against my friends, then yes, of course I'll denounce him ;)

So, 1 of your closest friends is gay...good for you, i hope you get on like a house on fire. no joking or sarcasm :-)

Now, if your friend said to me...to my face "i think all hetros should be lined up and shot" or "you are all diseased" or "take this cure or be shot/killed/whatever" or anything else i have said on these boards, i would die defending his right to say that to my face. he is expressing his/her opinion on a particular subject and we all have that natural or god given right (which ever term you prefer) of freedom of speech. now if he (or i) were standing on a soap box on a street corner saying this...then i agree with what you have said, it is preaching hatred and is not welcomed.
Going back to your friend telling me his opinion...IF such a thing happened then it is my right to kick him where it hurts and smack him about until i am bored or satisfied he has learnt his lesson. by the same token, if i was to tell him to his face what i have said in this thread so far, he is more than welcomed to try the same :-) anything less is indeed hypocritical of me and anything i have said in this thread would make any statement i have made so far, or any further statement-complete and utter drivel and not even worth the bother of laughing at, let alone reading :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Coulson
Forum Regular

RepliMagni wrote:Freedom of speech does NOT give you the right to preach hatred ;)
Incidentally, that same Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to condemn what others say as hate. The Supreme Court is quite clear on the subject. I'm sure a historian like you'd agree that if THAT were the case, Dr. King would have been given a lethal injection well before he got shot.

Regarding marriage. It's for princesses. And toads.

Btw. Juliette texted me saying she "expects Avenger to abandon this debate in favour of renewed interest in the Illuminati pareidolia".
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Stuart Gordon wrote:
RepliMagni wrote:Freedom of speech does NOT give you the right to preach hatred ;)
Incidentally, that same Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to condemn what others say as hate. The Supreme Court is quite clear on the subject. I'm sure a historian like you'd agree that if THAT were the case, Dr. King would have been given a lethal injection well before he got shot.

Lol that is obbviously not the case in France otherwise neo conformist left wingers and left wing journalists would lose about 1/3 of their probable articles/speech in medias! Them being so much obsessed with political correctness, in fact them being the bigots of political correctness and neo conformism that anything not being political correct is speech/article/comment is branded as hate/racism/fascism/xenophobia! :smt100

France, one of these few countries where the media censorship comes from the opposition (94% of journalists are +/- left wing according to a survey by an important newspaper media who was curious about journalists political siding)!
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Keep on track please.
Bias Admin colour
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I agree with K-F, that's what the anarchist, leftist, neo nazi/fascist, radical extreme religious groups practice, the use of terror and violence to counter those who have opinions/beliefs/stances they don't like.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Stuart Gordon wrote:
Btw. Juliette texted me saying she "expects Avenger to abandon this debate in favour of renewed interest in the Illuminati pareidolia".

Text her back for me please. tell her not to fret and work herself up, i was simply informing you guys of what i am reading now. been meaning to read this book for over 4 years now and i am now FINALLY reading it. but what i will not do is start threads every hour because of something i have read. i already know much of the bloodlines, i am reading it because of all the inbreeding going on and want to see the genealogy and so on :-)

On topic, the lord should have had an 11th commandment...Thou shalt not abide poofs and their wants!
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Coulson
Forum Regular

[spoiler2=off topic]
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Stuart Gordon wrote: Btw. Juliette texted me saying she "expects Avenger to abandon this debate in favour of renewed interest in the Illuminati pareidolia".
Text her back for me please.
I've already texted her to get the hell back to work. Ironic.
[KMA]Avenger wrote:tell her not fret and work herself up, i was simply informing you guys of what i am reading now. been meaning to read this book for over 4 years now and i am now FINALLY reading it. but what i will not do is start threads every hour because of something i have read. i already know much of the bloodlines, i am reading it because of all the inbreeding going on and want to see the genealogy and so on :-)
Do you've an Amazon link? I'm interested.[/spoiler2]
[KMA]Avenger wrote:On topic, the lord should have had an 11th commandment...Thou shalt not abide poofs and their wants!
It'd be so funny if you turned out to be taking the piss, upsetting a few people.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

George, a master troll? ;)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

General Riviera wrote:George, a master troll? ;)

There is no need for that.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:On topic, the lord should have had an 11th commandment...Thou shalt not abide poofs and their wants!

There are roughly 20 commandments, of those, 10 are lost to us.

But even if that was a commandment, I would still take the position I have. Religion has no place dictating law.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”