Tournament 07 - Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 07 - Deathmatch

I want to thank all those who helped me get 3rd spot...to the player who i said i would not attack and i attacked (you know who you are) i am sorry....I am a man of my word and i feel a bit of a idot for doing what i did when i give my word i stick to it...i did what i thought was right and i was wrong...for that i am sorry. :smt086
I have alist of players that i want to thank but i am to tried and am going to bed =D>
t.b.c
Sol
Forum Addict

~Osiris~™ wrote:I got a message saying someone else has done more damage than you, and it was sent out twice, to me, even though I killed them.

So yes, it is confusing. I was just trying to help, for cereal.
I thought you were kikaz, then I thought evi, so good job keeping it interesting for as long as you all did.
=D>

What's supposed to happen is the person who killed the player gets 1 of 2 messages, the first is effectively telling them, although they did kill the player they didn't do enough planetary damage to get rewarded for it. The second message is the one telling them they did get rewarded with x amount of planets. Although it occasionally trips, and sometimes shoots off more than it should xD.

Anyway, congratz to the players, good fighting out there. Next tourney shall be a bit more interesting ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Sol wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:I got a message saying someone else has done more damage than you, and it was sent out twice, to me, even though I killed them.

I thought you were kikaz, then I thought evi, so good job keeping it interesting for as long as you all did.
=D>

What's supposed to happen is the person who killed the player gets 1 of 2 messages, the first is effectively telling them, although they did kill the player they didn't do enough planetary damage to get rewarded for it. The second message is the one telling them they did get rewarded with x amount of planets. Although it occasionally trips, and sometimes shoots off more than it should xD.

Anyway, congratz to the players, good fighting out there. Next tourney shall be a bit more interesting ;)

Sweet, any chance top ten can get a TOC+/Income- Demi? I had no help, and came in ninth place. With minimal levels. Plus you have to take into consideration, that people in these have to play smart for many hours and even days nonstop. =)

looking forward to next one Sol #-o
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

~Osiris~™ wrote:
Sol wrote:

=D>

Sweet, any chance top ten can get a TOC+/Income- Demi? I had no help, and came in ninth place. With minimal levels. Plus you have to take into consideration, that people in these have to play smart for many hours and even days nonstop. =)

looking forward to next one Sol #-o

I will agree with you on this one :P I has 0 demis still and idk why

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sol
Forum Addict

demi's aren't supposed to be easily gained...and for this next tournament....welllll I'm not gonna give out anything big :P you will understand why when it gets there.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Congrats to my TAF brethren! This was an insanely tough tournament.

Rambo, you are a frickin beast. We battled so much opening night...twas the death of me and I would have been certain it was going to be the death of you. But you kept fighting and fighting and held in there. Hats off man.

It's been a good run so far :D
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer

I did pretty well myself for my first tournament. Now I'm a Significant Entity!

Return to “Tournament Discussion”