~Da Vinci~ vs TL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: ~Da Vinci~ vs TL

*shrug*

You guys took the choices away when i talked and over 24 hrs after i've lost 2 planets, Blue is still sitting in the alliance with TL tags and there's nothing on the table remotely acceptable as a solution.

I appreciate the attempts to resolve this that were made, it was respect for TL and TA that made me give you 24 hrs to boot this turd or pay me back, but this was way past the 1 week vendy option you put on the table which Blue should have set with Tom BEFORE he massed him the 1st time, but 3 weeks after and once he's already planet massed and sniped at least 2 others... no, just no, i seriously doubt anyone would have taken that as acceptable.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Ultimatums threats and such don't really fly here...

Let's be honest this started because X wanted to make more profit using TL as a feeding ground.

I think it is clear now for some time, that he miscalculated.

In other words. We are fighting for friends you are fighting for profit. We will keep being friends, you will lose your profit day after day...
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

you haven't effected my profit at all my friend i make a tiny proportion farming :)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
SVaRuN
Forum Elder

Quite the contrary mr. Da Vinci

1. you were living peacefully and had a profit from your farming

2. now you are taking losses of UU and income

Therefor a loss. Even if you will farm more... you could have done that in peaceful times as well so instead of having profit from your initial farming...

Do you understand?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

that is true.. but it's minimal and i haven't spent allot massing so far but ive made enough to cover this endeavor my bank is still full

* massing oe member ](*,) especially huxley haha

Trade Feedback
SVaRuN
Forum Elder

Good

That is all I wanted to say. Such conflicts and provocations never bring "profit" in terms of resources. So if they start because of them that is a silly way to go into one. (my opinion you do not need to agree)

But standing up for what you believe is right and especially things you play this game for is an entirely different matter.

I would have said I am sorry and apologized, had I thought I am in a wrong here. I never believe myself to be without flow and always in the right. But "sadly" in this case I do not believe so.

What's done is done, this is a game . A game where we play the Romans and you the barbarians so let us resume and wish you all a nice remainder of the day and after that the weekend.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:that is true..
SVaRuN wrote:Good

That is all I wanted to say. Such conflicts and provocations never bring "profit" in terms of resources. So if they start because of them that is a silly way to go into one. (my opinion you do not need to agree)

But standing up for what you believe is right and especially things you play this game for is an entirely different matter.

I would have said I am sorry and apologize, had I thought I am in a wrong here. But "sadly" I do not think so.

What is done is done, this is a game . A game where we play the Romans and you the barbarians so let us resume and wish you all a nice remainder of the day and after that the weekend.
Enjoy your weekend Svarun :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

Tom are bullying people again tut tut

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

I would have said I am sorry and apologized, had I thought I am in a wrong here. I never believe myself to be without flow and always in the right. But "sadly" in this case I do not believe so.

What is done is done, this is a game . A game where we play the Romans and you the barbarians so let us resume and wish you all a nice remainder of the day and after that the weekend.
indeed, i think we are both in the wrong but situation has escalated due to 'both' sides and coming to an agreement to stop is now going to be hard, even tho this war is pretty pointless and will resolve absolutely nothing.. atleast it's a bit of fun.

i hope to retain a tiny spec of friendship even tho what i have done will make it diffcult but i hope u understand why this has happened

Trade Feedback
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Vicarious wrote:Tom are bullying people again tut tut

~V
Haha, why you signing in your other account Tom? Busted :-D

Lulz - it was a give away when you declared that "Tom are" :-k
Last edited by Field Marshall on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Vicarious wrote:Tom are bullying people again tut tut

~V
<33333 come back

Trade Feedback
SVaRuN
Forum Elder

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

indeed, i think we are both in the wrong but situation has escalated due to 'both' sides and coming to an agreement to stop is now going to be hard, even tho this war is pretty pointless and will resolve absolutely nothing.. atleast it's a bit of fun.

i hope to retain a tiny spec of friendship even tho what i have done will make it diffcult but i hope u understand why this has happened

I understand Tom. We all sometimes say or do things which perhaps we didn't even mean, but it is all in that spur of a moment. It is easy to utter words, but hard to take them back.

One thing I am kind of sorry about is that you haven taken that leap of faith when we were discussing things over PM. Things can sometimes look strange or different from what they really are.

Or as one of the three of my favourite quotes go:

"Sometimes you just dont see it and it was always there."
SVaRuN
Forum Elder

Field Marshall wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:that is true..

I would have said I am sorry and apologize, had I thought I am in a wrong here. But "sadly" I do not think so.

Enjoy your weekend Svarun :-D

You as well FM. I just remembered our first exchange of PMs on ascended since I came back. Now that was how things should be done imo ;)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

SVaRuN wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

I understand Tom. We all sometimes say or do things which perhaps we didn't even mean, but it is all in that spur of a moment. It is easy to utter words, but hard to take them back.

One thing I am kind of sorry about is that you haven taken that leap of faith when we were discussing things over PM. Things can sometimes look strange or different from what they really are.

Or as one of the three of my favourite quotes go:

"Sometimes you just dont see it and it was always there."
you do things differently then i do.. giving me that question stumped me a little bit and i had no intention of doing it and still don't as used to play this game for fun/war/friendship now i play for $ $ $ which im not going to denie it will farm my friends i will mass fm if he keeps pming me but.. if they set peace send me a message ask for it back i do return the naq .. i remember r8 pmed me to slow down and that's exactly what i did.. i took few days off and farmed a little but i farm everyone equally :)

Trade Feedback
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Sorry to come here .... but situation has changed DJUSS massed huxley! IDK why but it happend . Explain SVaRuN . :smt025
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “Vendetta corner”