TatkaSmoula vs. red1 minshu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Re: TatkaSmoula vs. red1 minshu

Borek wrote:exactly, anyone can pop a double and mass, and anyone can build a strike and farm, it's another matter entirely actually fighting in a live battle. Add in a significant difference in levels and MS and it's a huge struggle. But then again you were fully aware of that when you made this vendetta and i hope Red takes this into account if and when they decide to start throwing around a big strike again.

Don't blame you for setting the vendy, quite the opposite, i would have done the same if that strike had been coming my way for the farms it was doing (ask Deathray, i massed him for exactly the same thing lol), just saying you can't expect him to go online when his account is not able to match yours. Hopefully he can farm a bit more conservatively after this ends and come back with a stronger account and hone his tactics for future battles.

End of the day you can only beat what is put in front of you :smt117
In some way you right B,but on the other hand you are not. Tetka acc is stronger granted,but red him self stated hes been around a while now. So he knew what he is up against, and all of us who been playing a while know how to take much stronger account down. With no disrespect to anyone its not the acc,its the lack of skill if you cant do it......any account can mass any account if you know how.....Just my toughts to... :? :? :?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Borek wrote:exactly, anyone can pop a double and mass, and anyone can build a strike and farm, it's another matter entirely actually fighting in a live battle. Add in a significant difference in levels and MS and it's a huge struggle. But then again you were fully aware of that when you made this vendetta and i hope Red takes this into account if and when they decide to start throwing around a big strike again.

Don't blame you for setting the vendy, quite the opposite, i would have done the same if that strike had been coming my way for the farms it was doing (ask Deathray, i massed him for exactly the same thing lol), just saying you can't expect him to go online when his account is not able to match yours. Hopefully he can farm a bit more conservatively after this ends and come back with a stronger account and hone his tactics for future battles.

End of the day you can only beat what is put in front of you :smt117
In some way you right B,but on the other hand you are not. Tetka acc is stronger granted,but red him self stated hes been around a while now. So he knew what he is up against, and all of us who been playing a while know how to take much stronger account down. With no disrespect to anyone its not the acc,its the lack of skill if you cant do it......any account can mass any account if you know how.....Just my toughts to... :? :? :?
ayeeee with the new updates ( GnR shop) its not difficult, even FG could do it 8-[

muhuhaha
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borek
Forum Addict

When they are offline, sure FG, the issue is when they are online :)

Hell, even Guild can mass an offline account ;)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:When they are offline, sure FG, the issue is when they are online :)

online war/war

you got phasing and double strike.... its easy borek , even you could do it ! ;)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borek
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Borek wrote:When they are offline, sure FG, the issue is when they are online :)

online war/war

you got phasing and double strike.... its easy borek , even you could do it ! ;)
Yup, you have a max of 1 hr a week to utilise that, easily countered by a ppt or a phase of your own, if someone is stupid enough to sit and watch the enemy pop multiple GnR features and do nothing to counter it then yes they deserve to get massed easily.

Mind you, suggesting these guys fight for a max of 1 hr a week does suit you Guild ;)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:
Guild wrote:

online war/war

Yup, you have a max of 1 hr a week to utilise that, easily countered by a ppt or a phase of your own, if someone is stupid enough to sit and watch the enemy pop multiple GnR features and do nothing to counter it then yes they deserve to get massed easily.

Mind you, suggesting these guys fight for a max of 1 hr a week does suit you Guild ;)
if all else fails,id just pump a few k$ into my account and multi.... ;)
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

Sure, if you had a few k$ in the 1st place that is ;) More likely you'd flee onto PPT and cry via PM for 2 hrs :smt058
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Oh dame, GO BOREK
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:Sure, if you had a few k$ in the 1st place that is ;) More likely you'd flee onto PPT and cry via PM for 2 hrs :smt058
meh i have money, just I wouldnt want to spend that much on gatewars,the investment isnt a sound one ;)

cry , gawdd that doesnt sound like me, had you said make incredibly witty and humerous jibes then you could be onto something :smt047
Spoiler
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

why dont we stick to topic guys and i agree with you borek. Tatka's time will come but i am the only one that knows when
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

If I read it right it was tetka who was massing and red on defensive. So even with smaller account there are better ways to defend the stuff. Granted tetka would win eventualy an onliner,but at much more expencive price then he did. Thats what I wanted to point out.

Still have fun both and good fighting.... :smt025 :smt025

P.S. Thanks guild I didnt know I had it in me to mass anyone. Love you bro... :smt060 :smt060
TatkaSmoula[mH]
Forum Grunt
Alliance: mH
ID: 50150

Fallen Gabriel wrote:

If I read it right it was tetka who was massing and red on defensive. So even with smaller account there are better ways to defend the stuff. Granted tetka would win eventualy an onliner,but at much more expencive price then he did. Thats what I wanted to point out.

P.S. Thanks guild I didnt know I had it in me to mass anyone. Love you bro... :smt060 :smt060
I am not tEtka but tAtka :) anyway its really boring vendetta. He sit statless...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

TatkaSmoula[mH] wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:

I am not tEtka but tAtka :) anyway its really boring vendetta. He sit statless...
My bad....Tatka... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

Well I'm not stupid tatka why give you things to kill till I am ready to
Guild
Forum Addict

red1 minshu wrote:Well I'm not stupid tatka why give you things to kill till I am ready to
yeap definitely OE then... 8-[
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”