The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

Arkenius wrote:
~Rikki~™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:now that I think about it... The best part is that we're actually scaring the crap out of The Order members that they are actually leaving. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Well to be fair... I wasn't expecting anything else. It's TO, after all. 8-[
lmao :P the guys who zero your alliance daily havent gone anywhere so i dont no where your gettin your info from but if your scarring new players to leave thats not a amazing feat :P to them it mite not be worth it to stay cuz they get massed and you build nothing in return.

or it could be that we are in 2 wars not just the one here with you. most ppl cant handle 2 wars at ones that takes a special kind of crazy ;) so before you think your winning look at who has lost the most stats. :smt047 :smt047 :smt036 :smt036
bla bla bla... usual TO sci-fi :smt078

You will disband soon anyway. You're already running back to DDE :smt064

We've seen TO fall appart so many times already. Nothing new :smt110
Odd.. we've never fell apart under my leadership O.o
Must be fantasising again Ark! Glad TO are in your fantasies though :smt050
I guess DDE must feel the same if your bring them into your fantasies aswell :-D Interesting to hear where you pulled that notion from :roll:

But yeaaaa bragging about bullying small accounts, putting them on a mass list, and trying to make them quit. Real big of you.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

Congrats on taking my defense and spies last night red1minshu.... 60M assassins you started with facing 10M spies and 2.5M supers and you ended up with 10M assassins, ^5 for effort :)
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

besides the fact we do have a new member that has lasted through 2 different wars so whats the difference. it is your own fault for having 2 different wars going at the same time not ours so stop blaming it on us.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

not sure what your talking about right now.

Though this war is your fault for massing everyone xD or rather McDeadly's
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt

~Tziki~ wrote:not sure what your talking about right now.

Though this war is your fault for massing everyone xD or rather McDeadly's
look back at your previous post's and you will see what im talking about
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

think you misrread Rikki about the 2 wars, his point is that we're fighting 2 different fronts and still putting up more stats to be massed than you, who only has us to worry about. He's asking why your acting so scared to lose stats, instead of having fun with it like us.
--------
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

~Tziki~ wrote:we're fighting 2 different fronts
uh oh... was wondering when the excuses will come.

hey, at least last time you simply "took a break" in the middle of it. this is improvement... good job! :smt117
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

Arkenius wrote:

hey, at least last time you simply "took a break" in the middle of it. this is improvement... good job! :smt117
hey bro what do you call this **Filtered** then cuz i do this every day :D and its lovely a coupple of you built and were off ppt what a miracle so i finally got to kill something but it was still pretty pathetic step up delta ;) red 1 you have done the best in my mind of trying to stay up in stats so you have earned some of my respect :D

but to the rest i bid you adue

The forces of Snakekeeper fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Rikki~'s troops.

The forces of philinator1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

MS Massed
sabbed 8m weps

The forces of mcdeadly fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

A/Ced

The forces of Theseus fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

The forces of *god of destruction fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

4t defence
MS crushed
20m spies ate yummy!

The forces of Random shirt guy fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote:

I think you struggle with properly comprehending what is written, without letting your fantasies cloud your interpretation. How you managed to interpret that as an excuse, as opposed to boasting that we're still building stats bigger and more frequently than you is anyone's guess. Then again, you do seem to have a repetative issue with these things dont you ark. Your getting a bit boring now.

Not sure whats more amusing, your attempt at baiting argument/dispute, or TF's regular dodging of the subject in favor of something that shows them in a more favorable light.

Either way, trying to shrug it off and changing subject only serves to make you look foolish and unable to answer properly.

I guess you must feel any attention is positive attention, regardless of the truth of it?
Shame
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Hoe damn ive never seen this many deascended in delta at any one time before :shock:
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

CC90 wrote:Hoe damn ive never seen this many deascended in delta at any one time before :shock:
:smt047 :smt047 you dam rite my little ian :-D
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

James_Brown has been removed from The Order as he was granted membership on a trial basis, which he has now failed. I therefore ask that you accept he has been removed and subsequently consider his account surrendered and no longer associated with TO. As is the case for us, he is no longer associated with us.
--------
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

~Tziki~ wrote:James_Brown has been removed from The Order as he was granted membership on a trial basis, which he has now failed. I therefore ask that you accept he has been removed and subsequently consider his account surrendered and no longer associated with TO. As is the case for us, he is no longer associated with us.
he is too shy to post? :smt018 ... no surrender acceptance until he posts himself. kkthxbye :smt058

besides... you shouldn't care. he is no longer TO, right? :-D
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:James_Brown has been removed from The Order as he was granted membership on a trial basis, which he has now failed. I therefore ask that you accept he has been removed and subsequently consider his account surrendered and no longer associated with TO. As is the case for us, he is no longer associated with us.
he is too shy to post? :smt018 ... no surrender acceptance until he posts himself. kkthxbye :smt058

besides... you shouldn't care. he is no longer TO, right? :-D
Perhaps not, but some of us have a bit more common decency and courtsey about us.
--------
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt

tsk tsk tziki another runner Odysseus

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”