Spacey

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Antius
Forum Regular

Re: Spacey

I really am not willing to read all this, so I won't make a case for/against anything...

I do have a question however. Why are all these people attacking you spacy, along with other mods? There must be a reason.... I doubt they just decided to do it.
Id=66719
Milenko
Forum Expert
Alliance: DoC
Race: Ancient
ID: 1911875

Antius wrote:I really am not willing to read all this, so I won't make a case for/against anything...

I do have a question however. Why are all these people attacking you spacy, along with other mods? There must be a reason.... I doubt they just decided to do it.

Good question :?
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with years of experience!

Trade Feedback
goodie
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Antius wrote:I really am not willing to read all this, so I won't make a case for/against anything...

Youll notice the orginal people who are doing this are all omega/DDE... mostly Omega to...

With geisha, replijake and ETL in the lead...

-Goodie
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I think the answer you are looking for is found if you read this thread and the others.

Why don't you Antius and Milenko tell me why 'people [are] attacking [me]?
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Milenko
Forum Expert
Alliance: DoC
Race: Ancient
ID: 1911875

I wish I knew, I was gone for a little bit and when I got back there was all this hate and anger on the forum :(
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with years of experience!

Trade Feedback
Antius
Forum Regular

Spacey wrote:

I think the answer you are looking for is found if you read this thread and the others.

Why don't you Antius and Milenko tell me why 'people [are] attacking [me]?

Sorry, I'd rather play AOE2 with all my college roomates :lol: (in my and other dorms)

Why won't that Kyle get out of the restroom...
Id=66719

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”