FS -v- NWO

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: FS -v- NWO

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
Sir Phoenix Knight wrote:gotta love it...
Mez you think we started the war lol you descend and steal planets are were to do nothing
so it should be YOU want war with NWO so be it...in the words of a true man "Come Get Some"...

You got it backwards, he was descended because he has been sniping at us for months, then he joined you guys and massed FS members while wearing your tags. I spent 24 hours trying to sort this with Bruno, I offered 1-v-1s, team battles, did everything I could to avoid this, he wanted us to take the massings and walk away, insisted that Princes fight against all FS had nothing to do with NWO. Well let me ask you, if I sniped at all NWO, would you only hit me back, or all FS ??? It's a no-brainer. So time ran out on peace talks and we retaliated, Im really bored of repeating this stuff, if your leader dont communicate with you or give you all the facts thats not my problem.

You offered NO such thing in regards to this sport.....

You offered team battles in regards to a different issue not the tension issue..

I offered to sort it out before it got to war but NOOOOOOO you wanted to mass NWO, I told you it will take a few days to sort it but NOOOOOOO you threatened me and today you massed and ran to ppt ....

I even offered to have a 2 week war to let everyone vent there angers but NOOOO you wanted to mass NWO...

SO atm everyone in FS that has any stats is sitting on PPT.... I took out a 10T def but there was nothing else ...

But all in all its fine, we are game and I just hope you do not bore us like you bored DDE while sniping and sitting there with NO stats.

Actually what mezz says is true, now now lets not act all big, who are you?

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Guild ill be back very soon, like SOON with a proper account again, unlike many i can farm my lvls, yes i buy naq also when i need it. Now if you all dont stop moaning about sniping ill show you how many of your members will be sniping after a week of me on them and bruno, tasty defense, would beat my last record on that one :)

Also for everyone personally acting like a douche i wont accept surrenders if it keeps up and i know a few wont last a month getting massed and massed and massed and massed and massed :-D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

9 pages of mindless dribble from both sides and the main points I pick up (while drunk) *hey it's christmas* are "you started it!" "no! you started it!" and "FS is pooey coz they were in a pooey war for so long"

sorry, I'll ge to my point, I took a planet, nyom :P
now that (while ALONE) is understandable in my books as a sign of war, if it is while another member is massing/sniping/raiding or otherwhse being a douche (can i say douche?) to my alliance I think I would more so consider it as a warning, but like I said, thats just me.

I did NOT run to PPT, I fought defdragon, and then it seemed he went offline, so I stopped, also I had to finish my christmas shopping, go for coffee with an old friend, do a bit of research for my college thesis (luckily my friend could be part of that) AND go to work for a 9 hour shift. oh as well as that..... IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! If bruno, def or prince seere would like to take this up with me personally a lovely PM will do nicely, although because I have a family and a girlfriend (what?! another female other than the few who play online?!?!?!?!?! :O ) who I'm madly in love with it may be a while before i am in any way arsed to reply :)

I don't mean anything I've said in any way derogitory in any way but if you take it that way it's your own fault and should stop being silly :)

it's a game.
merry christmas

and I TRULY hope santa brings you everyone you want for the holidays :)
have a good'un people :)

Abhorsen,
the forgotten child
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

Everyone STHU and someone mass me
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

~Belsamber~ wrote:In war there is no winner or loser in this game anymore.

And who knows maybe FS keeps us tied down? it can all happen so lets relax on the sniping talk and what not and just have fun on the battlefied(ingame). Politcal wars dont get anywhere.

Agreed. I would very much like to keep the thread clean and enjoy Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all in NWO. I will be online in a few hours and am happy to accommodate ALL needs :smt047

*whips out kinky clothing*
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

:shock: ZOMG :shock:

Abhorsen :D :D Longtime buddy sheesh glad to see things going well for you and having a good time on Christmas we need some onliners once all the festive things are finished :D

Cya all soon soon

Cheers
Belsamber
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

LMAO Love it, just got home from me moms x-mas party it rocked. I didn't log in once with my phone so i hope you all took what i gave.. :) I agree lets just freakin fight!!! save the forum fighting talk for the dogs!!! :smt115 :smt115 :smt115 :smt078 Merry Xmas right back at ya Rob3rt :D
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Belsamber
Forum Expert

Neznanec

BEFORE:
Defensive Action *7,568,650,790,600
Covert Action: *1,277,593,594,882

AFTER:
Defensive Action *
Covert Action: *,107,278,497,680

17Tril defence down - 31,5mil supers
Covert down - 27mil spies

60mil def weapons gone.

Merry Christmas and I am sure the favour will be repayed soon enough :)

Cheers
Belsamber
Spoiler

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
defdragon123
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Veni Vidi Vici
ID: 1991354

Dark Hero wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:In war there is no winner or loser in this game anymore.

And who knows maybe FS keeps us tied down? it can all happen so lets relax on the sniping talk and what not and just have fun on the battlefied(ingame). Politcal wars dont get anywhere.

Agreed. I would very much like to keep the thread clean and enjoy Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all in NWO. I will be online in a few hours and am happy to accommodate ALL needs :smt047

*whips out kinky clothing*

Hey come to me first please, I dont want seconds or thirds on those clothes :s

And Merry Christmas to you to :smt060

What everyone got for Christmas? Anything exciting?

Subject: BillusBallus has made you the leader of the TECHNOCRACY alliance

~LordRse~ has requested you join the Δ Allegiance alliance

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

I have a few good friends in NWO but you have taken into youre ranks a total pillock so im rooting for the FS grinders but i hope yall have fun for the next few years with this

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Belsamber
Forum Expert

Papa 9tril def dropped and his covert.
Spoiler

defdragon123
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TAF
Race: Veni Vidi Vici
ID: 1991354

~Belsamber~ wrote:Papa 9tril def dropped and his covert.

Nice work mate, I would have helped, but trying to work out how to wax skis :smt100

Subject: BillusBallus has made you the leader of the TECHNOCRACY alliance

~LordRse~ has requested you join the Δ Allegiance alliance

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

start at the top work your way down, like with my defense lol

some thing up later in the day, hope i find you all left some thing for me under the tree

my prizy to you old friend bel was no nox

merry xmass
Easy^ Rocks
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

Guild wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
1) DDE Comparisons are silly, NWO are not DDE, not even close. For most of the DDE war FS was outmatched in account strengths & heavily outnumbered, and we had to find an alternative way to fight. NWO have 1 superior account ( Bruno ), the rest are similar to our own so this will be more like one of the dozens of other wars FS have been in which did not include DDE.

2) Guild, you got a big mouth, me and Brother have both separately given you spanking online before and will again, Step up or shut up.

ermmm ... i dont htink you have tbh ... ive never onlined you two before... you high ? :-k

but other than that if FS start to lose they will stop building and snipe same old same old...

just as everyone would expect...

stop talking crap , we'll show you more online fighting as soon as you return ,

and to be honest i never ever did like you at all , you talk rubbish and you usually run from fights

so ill be waiting just for you my friend :-({|= :smt068 :smt067 :smt066
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

I have arrived from perg! Massed Prince and Def (yes very small defenses) Bow before me you ascended beings!

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”