Ascension Level Who's out there?

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Ascension Level Who's out there?

hmmm

i wants ones.....
how do i does its?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Doing my third ascension tomorrow 8)
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
fallen angel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF
Race: Forgotten
ID: 28677

finally 18 with a nice UP of 3k :)
naq sold: 7 000 T[/size]
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

7 :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Soon, everybody will have super quick level 25 accounts. Finished my chart, and from 1-20 takes 89 Trillion naq to pull off. 1-18 at 1 day each, 19 and 20 at 3 days each. I will release the chart after running it through TCC and giving my officers and Trade partners first dibs. Mostly I just have to have some smart people look at it and make sure it is not jacked up. I don't want to be responsible for screwing up a bunch of power-ascending accounts.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Slim87R wrote:Soon, everybody will have super quick level 25 accounts. Finished my chart, and from 1-20 takes 89 Trillion naq to pull off. 1-18 at 1 day each, 19 and 20 at 3 days each. I will release the chart after running it through TCC and giving my officers and Trade partners first dibs. Mostly I just have to have some smart people look at it and make sure it is not jacked up. I don't want to be responsible for screwing up a bunch of power-ascending accounts.

The main problem really is getting 89t at lvl 1 ....

P.S ... I can sell 89t (or any other amount) to anyone wanting to do this. :D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Thank you for the warning. Looks like we need to do more balancing again. :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Juliette wrote:Thank you for the warning. Looks like we need to do more balancing again. :)

Don't you have a bunch of bugs to fix first? I don't see anything really out of balance, I just have a huge income right now. As for the "everybody having quick 25 accounts" I was just referring to the ascension process itself. The saving up to 89 tril part would take much longer (Unless you are willing to sink a lot of money into the game).

Edit: I think I should point out if you make things too expensive to get the guys who have been saving a while, then you could kill the new player base. Its not like we took advantage of some imbalance to get here, we just saved and built for a really long time.
Duderanch
Internet Hero

Indeed, even if someone bought the naq from another player, with the sending restrictions you can't just start an account buy 89T and ascend 20x.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:) That makes sense.

Ascending to level 25 takes 6 months. If that figure changes too dramatically, it will be rectified, as that time is supposed to be one of the systemic constants of the game.
This would be less of a "You cannot have this" update like the earlier one (market slashing) appeared to be, and more of a 'restoring the natural order'.

It cannot be that you buy 100T Naq from someone, and while you get the Naq, you do nothing but wait it out. Since you announce this as 'speed-ascending' a significant decrease in time required is implied; something that is not an option. :)

Juliette wrote:So we cap income tech the way we should have from the start; to 100 max.. + golden parachute to those over 100 as all get reset downwards.

It is clear that again, the high incomes are the problem, this time - again - affecting the whole rest of the game. :) (Not to mention allowing for 'cash cow' setups, maxed out income tech and near-completely miners..)

You cannot expect an unbalanced situation to continue to exist. It was good of you to alert me to it happening again. We will take countermeasures to facilitate a fair and free flow of the game, as it should be. :)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I take it ascending in Newgrounds does not have a system like G&R in main? So as soon as you have the required resources available, you can ascend?

If high incomes are becoming a problem, why not throttle ascension in a similar way to main? Or implement a timer, much like how ascension points on the ascended server can be converted to life force / turns?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Duderanch
Internet Hero

Clockwork wrote:I take it ascending in Newgrounds does not have a system like G&R in main? So as soon as you have the required resources available, you can ascend?

If high incomes are becoming a problem, why not throttle ascension in a similar way to main? Or implement a timer, much like how ascension points on the ascended server can be converted to life force / turns?

In NG you have to gather higgs to ascend, higgs are generated by pastors which once trained can not be untrained, you can also only have a maz 1/3 of your army trained to pastors. The amount of higgs required also doubles each ascension.

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

I do not see a problem.

They will have to buy bank or weapons to keep it safe, bc no way a new account we be able to get that many MS slots to get 89t, they will still have to build up.

Or you could just change getting naq amount by a full day of income rather then MS cap, just a thought
I give peace for traders
Slim87R
Forum Expert

One of the reasons this could be a problem as pointed out to me is high incomes. If income tech was taken out of the equation, then this would bring farming back. Now we have a war game again instead of a sit and grow game.

Edit: Well, it turns out my chart could be wrong. One TCC member says I used Priest averaging wrong. So I will await whatever he says. He will proof the chart when he can in order to see if the numbers are far enough off to cause it not to work. Unfortunately I am not good enough at math to do it myself, since I don't even see where the problem lies LOL.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Slim87R wrote:One of the reasons this could be a problem as pointed out to me is high incomes. If income tech was taken out of the equation, then this would bring farming back. Now we have a war game again instead of a sit and grow game.

Farming? The amount of naq out in the game is pitiful at best. Even if you have the fleet power to obtain alot per hit, most inactive accounts are farmed dry day in and day out. To farm your way through the ascentions takes a great deal of time. New grounds is a pointless sever until you get your legal multi for main, then build up and stay on this sever to sell naq. If you can't keep players in main what makes you think you can keep players here which this sever has severve restrictions on growth.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “New Grounds General”