~Da Vinci~ vs TL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Re: ~Da Vinci~ vs TL

I am not DJUSS so I cannot speak for him. I can however make a simple deduction from this

5:36 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] attack 15 Win
05:30 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Loss
05:08 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
05:07 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] attack 15 Win
04:38 Labros [ Eternal Knights - ManatArms] laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
04:38 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
04:37 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] attack 15 Win
04:07 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] attack 15 Win
03:38 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
03:38 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] attack 15 Win
03:25 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] raid 15 Win
03:25 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] raid 15 Win
03:24 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] raid 15 Win
03:24 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED DJUSS [ The Legion - Judge] raid 15 Win
03:07 Huxley [ Δ Allegiance - ohNOESyourDOOMED laanekas [ The Legion ] attack 15 Win
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Iflix, it was maybe cuse huxley was massing him while raiding. But i pmed etl already. Keep this case out of this topic please.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

Field Marshall wrote:
Vicarious wrote:Tom are bullying people again tut tut

~V
Haha, why you signing in your other account Tom? Busted :-D

Lulz - it was a give away when you declared that "Tom are" :-k
Lol you still assisting those rumours a year after I quit :P

You're just jelly that I'm not your multi <3
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

~V
<33333 come back
I may actually be back fairly soon :-"

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

TL gunna smash OE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Vicarious wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

~V
Haha, why you signing in your other account Tom? Busted :-D

Lulz - it was a give away when you declared that "Tom are" :-k
Lol you still assisting those rumours a year after I quit :P

You're just jelly that I'm not your multi <3
~V
Pffff! Whatever Tom babez :-D Come back pleeeeease :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

God dang it...Huxley is back?

Well there goes the neighborhood...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
caesar2
Forum Addict

We aint going to mass any alliance. We are in war with individuals atm. As far as they will rebuild, it will stay so. If they will start to play snipers, we might do what davinci did. The logic works both ways.

´you dont have stats to mass, newer rebuild?... Ok... I mass your alliance, officer, friend, coma der, whiever who will be angry at you for that mass...´

Thats how this started to be allianceide vs players. We are sure thise who will be massed instead of davinci or borek will not cry but fight back. But am asking myself, was davinci so naive to think tl will run because he sas threatening us and random massing?

We didnt run. So others wont. I hope this will be soon tagged as ´the big war after long peacetimes ´

We will se. All diplomacy failed and few players passed limits.

Happy hunting,
Anyone selling 5q naq? ;)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

$600 and it's ures :)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

caesar2 wrote: ´you dont have stats to mass, newer rebuild?... Ok... I mass your alliance, officer, friend, coma der, whiever who will be angry at you for that mass...´
its like you've seen the DDE handbook or something :O
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
caesar2
Forum Addict

Nah, this is old stylish. Its grat working against statnuilders. Aint working against fighters. Ppl keeps thinking tl is full of statbuilders so tom choosed this way. We answered as we did. We did if for some reason and we always knew what it could brig.

;)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

caesar2 wrote:Nah, this is old stylish. Its grat working against statnuilders. Aint working against fighters. Ppl keeps thinking tl is full of statbuilders so tom choosed this way. We answered as we did. We did if for some reason and we always knew what it could brig.

;)
ayeee well best of luck to yah :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
caesar2
Forum Addict

Sounds like your thinking we are weaker in this one :)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

i know tl has very capable fighters who are probably more efficient or better than me but going after my friends, alliances, co's yh you have touched my co who had to vac and my alliance member.. but i can;t think of anyone else.. as for not building see what happens

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

IFLuX wrote:Sorry to come here .... but situation has changed DJUSS massed huxley! IDK why but it happend . Explain SVaRuN . :smt025
Who care :roll:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

All i did was a couple of very profitable farms on Svarun, didn't even set war, he took a few planets and massed some defenses on others in exchange, of course i am in an alliance with Tom and i certainly can't claim ignorance or complete innocence lol.

But yeah, talking didn't work so for now supers are doing the negotiating on both sides, neither Tom or i are short on resources or funds to buy more so whilst we will most certainly use our weekly MT's and alliance features to our best ability there is no intention to sit around and snipe in the classic sense.

Only person i have any dislike for in TL is Svarun because it's hypocrisy to claim you are protecting your friends and alliance, then taking it out on commander and alliance mate of the enemy after moaning Tom took it to TL. End of the day Svarun is the one sitting with low/no stats and planet sniping and making TL pay for his attitude and arrogance.

We'd have accepted the 1 week vendetta offer if he had actually fought, at ALL, since his initial DRA breaking flop-mass on Tom...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Vendetta corner”