The End of An Era

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

buck wrote:
Red XIII wrote:
buck wrote:Speaking of which...you said youd come to me this time...

Now, where is forum, i really do think he should come here and say bye and thankyou to his most loyal Ste.

Well Brother Bucket, I'm sad that you weren't thinking of me when Stella is mentioned :P lol. And yes, it would be nice for Forum to come and say his goodbyes.

*starts a Goo fan club whilst drunk*

My phone, is like broadband atm btw Phil, lol, not sure why, maybe T-mobile got some new comm towers lol.

Lmao, lou ,lou, we need to talk anyway...i need you at my place stat :!:

Lol buck I'd love to meet you one day, and Goo as well (course), and Nuto, and so many others... One of these days I'm gonna get some money together, and we'll throw a party in the UK somewhere, everyone invited... a massive get together of so many sgw oldtimers, I would love to see that
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Hola,

It has been great playing the game around you, and tell many in the Newbie forum that 'GOO and Wolves' would rain down to smite them good, wash behind their ears, etc.

You will be much missed, as this thread is an indication. I can only parallel your leaving to when RDA left Stargate SG-1. This is a sad time...I can't think of what else to say, as I'm probably in shock.

Live you life the best you can. Fill it with friends, laughter, great times, and all-round good things.

Travel safe along you road and sleep well,
Kevin
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Salvo
Forum Newbie

Undoubtedly this will get lost in the mix as this has stretched past 9 pages.

Goo, im sorry to see you leave. You were pretty instrumental in actually keeping me playing. When I started I farmed you when you reached rank 1, and you in turn wiped me out to 0, totally. Stoneaged. No uu or anything. Before that happened the game was so SLOW building and tiny that I had thoughts of quitting, but after the hit, I wanted to strike back. So you kept me going. You were once a enemy, provided us all with hours of fun to strike back against you, or plot strikes, but then when that time was over things changed. You went from foe to friend in one fell swoop and remained there.

Ive always had the utmost respect for you, even while enemies we talked on msn in some group chats and I found it unbelievably cool that (and this was a time during which things seemed impossible that people would do so) you were entirely civil and quite friendly. You were a great sportsman in this game, even when you were hit you would dust off and congratulate the ones who had massed you.

I will really miss your presence, to me the game wont quite feel the same without you here.

Take care Libra.
Mouse:)
Forum Newbie

Found this topic today. Go figure. Anyhoo goo u must enjoy RL it is a whole lot of fun sometimes. The time we have spent in the DL's together was freat, havent had this much fun since I started playing this game.

MSN was always fun.

Chow
micky
1/3 of the SA squad.
Ur best? Losers always complain about there best, but winners go home with the prom queen!

ID:51156

trade feedback thread: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... 861#846861
Rift
Fledgling Forumer

Goodbye Goo. Enjoy RL, the game will not be the same without you.
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

*misses Goo* :cry:
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Ah man I wish I got to know ya better but best of luck ok.. Your a sound lad in any of your chats with me...
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
steve_irwin

nooooo not the goo man he, he, can't leave.................... :cry:
evilhomer
Fledgling Forumer

Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this for so long....

Undoubtably you are long gone..and sadly so. Thus departs one of the greatest players known.

I hope, that if you do indeed read this, that you know and took to heart what I had once told you, that nothing ever exchanged between us during war was ever meant to be personal. I found you a most intiuging person to butt heads with, and as many have allready stated, the game is less without you.

Fairwell, and may real life treat you well.

Evilhomer
the3rdlibra

This is my favourite 'thing to read'.

Thank you all. I wish i had one of those darn improbability drives, that way i could just come and have a beer or three with you all.

Just to let everyone know, i'm contactable in 'quantum' for at least another era. You can also try in 'Chaos' if you know how to find me (although i don't log in often).

I'm playing another game entirely which i don't think i can mention but if 'avid fans' keep an eye on my msnspace 'RepliVerse', pretty soon i'm going to be posting up a recruitment drive.

Lastly, to those of you who already have received a recruitment email from a fantasy game, from a certain repligator_5th, i would be real happy if you could find the time. It's fun and fresh and hardly takes any time at all.

Anyhoo, thanks again for the constant flow of nice things being said.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Then we shall form an alliance the likes of which hasnever been seen...the likes of which can never be undone...the kind that will make people but fear the names of Repligooooooo and Replibuck :twisted:
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

buck wrote:Then we shall form an alliance the likes of which hasnever been seen...the likes of which can never be undone...the kind that will make people but fear the names of Repligooooooo and Replibuck :twisted:

Sad... :P
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Bad show old chap...

*waves fist angrilly at jake*

Its just cos we didnt invite replijake to join us....Look at him tryna fit in and putting repli infront of his name!! :lol:
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Drunken Ones
Race: Russian
ID: 21616

What the... I'm 2 month late :shock: the horror...

Goo is gone, I didn't get to say goodbye :cry: Nothing will ever be the same....

Farewell Goo :)

~+Ishmayeck+~
Tintsel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: FAHQKD
Race: Daimon

For 5 months I thought I had posted in this topic, and when I was reading it tonight, I realised I hadn't.

To a great player and leader, cya later Ste.

-My official goodbye.
TH3 0RD3R 0F CH405

Return to “Quitting....”