All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: Introduction to the Goa'ulds and System Lords

velya wrote:Tok'ra, the downgrade of the goa'uld

becoming a tok'ra is like buying a computer that only can run windows 95, no point when you got vista or even XP really

Well, I would call goa'ulds as downgrade. Tok'ra and host live in symbiosis, they benefit from each other; therefore the power of their intelect is far stronger. While Goa'ulds are only parasites, who use hosts as nice shell for themselves.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

we still have all the knowledge of the host in our mind
Spoiler
velya
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
velya wrote:Tok'ra, the downgrade of the goa'uld

becoming a tok'ra is like buying a computer that only can run windows 95, no point when you got vista or even XP really

Well, I would call goa'ulds as downgrade. Tok'ra and host live in symbiosis, they benefit from each other; therefore the power of their intelect is far stronger. While Goa'ulds are only parasites, who use hosts as nice shell for themselves.

Teal'auc

the tok'ra are the foolish ones, you let yourselves be corrupted with the emotions of your host, worrying about tauri that have no use, it makes you weak, it slows you down, its why you will fail and conquer nothing except graveyards and landfills
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

I do not consider myself weak with blending and living with my host in symbiosis. We benefitted from each other. Even me, old Tok'ra gained a lot of new knowledges and point of views on things in the universe by actually living 'next' to my human host. As long as I live, I will not lower myself to mere parasiting of my host!

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

you took a willing host blah blah blah you cannot deny that you are still dependent on the host and that you should not be there in the first place it is still taking possesion of another being and to call us out on doing that and ignore the fact that you do it is downright foolish at least we have the decency to take complete control
Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Angnoch wrote:you took a willing host blah blah blah you cannot deny that you are still dependent on the host and that you should not be there in the first place it is still taking possesion of another being and to call us out on doing that and ignore the fact that you do it is downright foolish at least we have the decency to take complete control

Okay, I was silent till now, but I will not stand your insulting language you are using towards my symbiote and friend -- Teal'auc. Could you shut up, snake? Just let your host talk and be sure they will not say anything nice to you for imprisoning them in their own body! Arghhhhhh.... :evil:

Johauna
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

LoL my host wouldn't dare to insult me!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Åpophis ™ wrote:LoL my host wouldn't dare to insult me!

You think? if he has any brains, he would damn tear you apart... the snake part, you know.

Johauna
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

You think? if he has any brains, he would damn tear you apart... the snake part, you know.

Johauna

He's happy to have a snake in him who has guts to do what he wouldn't dare to by lack of courage= act as a god, be evil, be arrogant etc...
He has brains, and applauds my acts :sge :smt077

Couldn't agree more! :twisted:
You see? :sge :sge
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
velya
Forum Addict
ID: 0

some tauri find it a great honor to be the vessels for their gods,
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

and tok'ra seems to not understand that...
Spoiler

Spoiler
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

Johauna you seem to be far more confrontational than your symbiote are you sure you are not being imprisoned in your own body and being lied to by your symbiote? either way I am the ruler of millions and all of them worship me it is a feeling you as a tok'ra will never know
Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Angnoch wrote:Johauna you seem to be far more confrontational than your symbiote are you sure you are not being imprisoned in your own body and being lied to by your symbiote? either way I am the ruler of millions and all of them worship me it is a feeling you as a tok'ra will never know

I am absolutely sure about it. My symbiote is my more diplomatic self... she's simply more patient with types like you. I do not posses will nor time for wasting my time with snakes who suffer from some kind of god-complexes!
(That's why I strike first and ask questions later... :-D )

Johauna
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Angnoch wrote:Johauna you seem to be far more confrontational than your symbiote are you sure you are not being imprisoned in your own body and being lied to by your symbiote? either way I am the ruler of millions and all of them worship me it is a feeling you as a tok'ra will never know

I am absolutely sure about it. My symbiote is my more diplomatic self... she's simply more patient with types like you. I do not posses will nor time for wasting my time with snakes who suffer from some kind of god-complexes!
(That's why I strike first and ask questions later... :-D )

Johauna

Btw what can say your tokra speech to that:

Åpophis ™ wrote:

Johauna

He's happy to have a snake in him who has guts to do what he wouldn't dare to by lack of courage= act as a god, be evil, be arrogant etc...
He has brains, and applauds my acts :sge :smt077

Couldn't agree more! :twisted:
You see? :sge :sge

Hehe not all hosts hate being possessed, and want to "tear apart" their symbiot, here I am!
LoL pure pwnage :sge :D
I love to imagine what effect it would have on you to realize that not all hosts possessed by Goa'ulds "parasites" admire/have same opinion that you!
You showed them! :smt077 :sge
Indeed! ;) :twisted:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

I don't believe that. Goa'ulds proved many times they pretended it was host talking.

Teal'auc

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”