The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:Just to be perfectly clear here ETL you were massin me ms all afternoon and i kept repairing it i was somehwat preoccupied and then i went of on you ONLINE you tried you repaired you did every thing you could ...

And now you sit there with 5mil army 0 def and 180tril covert down to 5B covert yes thats only 536 spies left on your level 41 and MS dead

ran out of ppts ? or cat pushed your buttons ?

online and your dead m8 you tried and you didnt 0 me and keep in mind your levels r higher your ms is bigger ... so kuddos to me ?

how long did it take u to mass my small defence with war/war...5 minutes! SLOW!! How long did I take to mass urs.lol..And that was with 30m unites and over 400 m...one thing you did get was my ac, 30 mill ac..I was waiting for more of my UU so was a bit delayed..but one of the guys holding it thought sleep more important..but thanks for the over 70 mill UU I raided off u.

So in short..I mass you first attempt in seconds while u take 5 minutes..u get my 30 mill ac..I raid 70m off u and basically 0 you again.
First hit - 09:10 kaboomer 1,418,986,912 Naquadah stolen 3 109,354 109,785 7,805,533,146,370 5,657,589,816,210 details
last hit - 09:11 kaboomer 0 Naquadah stolen 15 55,904 0 8,451,041,079,090 6 details

And what do higher levels have to do with massing?

So in short..I win! But good attempt in getting my AC

In other words boomer no, you can always tell an ass whoopin followed by a crap load of stats and excuses. :roll:

Talking about yourself buddy!! Don't go senile just yet!

No talking about the kitty

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:Just to be perfectly clear here ETL you were massin me ms all afternoon and i kept repairing it i was somehwat preoccupied and then i went of on you ONLINE you tried you repaired you did every thing you could ...

And now you sit there with 5mil army 0 def and 180tril covert down to 5B covert yes thats only 536 spies left on your level 41 and MS dead

online and your dead m8 you tried and you didnt 0 me and keep in mind your levels r higher your ms is bigger ... so kuddos to me ?

how long did it take u to mass my small defence with war/war...5 minutes! SLOW!! How long did I take to mass urs.lol..And that was with 30m unites and over 400 m...one thing you did get was my ac, 30 mill ac..I was waiting for more of my UU so was a bit delayed..but one of the guys holding it thought sleep more important..but thanks for the over 70 mill UU I raided off u.

So in short..I mass you first attempt in seconds while u take 5 minutes..u get my 30 mill ac..I raid 70m off u and basically 0 you again.
First hit - 09:10 kaboomer 1,418,986,912 Naquadah stolen 3 109,354 109,785 7,805,533,146,370 5,657,589,816,210 details
last hit - 09:11 kaboomer 0 Naquadah stolen 15 55,904 0 8,451,041,079,090 6 details

Yes you win you mass me and raid me when i untrain to go cookin and grocerys... BRAVO to u !

I massed your defence online wile you were repairing and acd you and ms mased you !
Till totally 0 !! dont matter how long it took you did what you could and you FAILED ! i mass you first

and when i untrain you counter kuddos to you your the best !!

And what have levels to do with it ?

For example when you ac with your ac level 40 ?????? or sabb with your covert level 41 ???? you use way less uu !

And yes you got 70mil uu of me when i wanted to put me account to bed and untrained

You win ETL ... like you said in post few pages back be honost bout your failures and whatnot .... your a **Filtered** and you got whooped by little me ;) yes you win your the best i wanna be just like you :smt078

Shall I post ur massing..it was rather pathetic..don't give me that put my account to bed crap. You are one slow war/war masser..I just rechecked logs..I was being generous with 5 minutes..it was closer to 8. I'll issue you a challenge..we become officers of someone neutral and let them see your lie for what it is.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

And speaking of challenges..heres one for you JT..you do like to spin losses (I like the ones where you fail and need help..and post "good team work DDE).

So both of us upto trade cap UU..NOT ALLOWED TO BUY PPTS, war/war setting..must have a minimum defence of say 15 trill...And neither are allowed to get resources from others..10k turns each.
Spoiler
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Yes you win you mass me and raid me when i untrain to go cookin and grocerys... BRAVO to u !

I massed your defence online wile you were repairing and acd you and ms mased you !
Till totally 0 !! dont matter how long it took you did what you could and you FAILED ! i mass you first

For example when you ac with your ac level 40 ?????? or sabb with your covert level 41 ???? you use way less uu !

And yes you got 70mil uu of me when i wanted to put me account to bed and untrained

You win ETL ... like you said in post few pages back be honost bout your failures and whatnot .... your a **Filtered** and you got whooped by little me ;) yes you win your the best i wanna be just like you :smt078

Shall I post ur massing..it was rather pathetic..don't give me that put my account to bed crap. You are one slow war/war masser..I just rechecked logs..I was being generous with 5 minutes..it was closer to 8. I'll issue you a challenge..we become officers of someone neutral and let them see your lie for what it is.

So if im so slow @ it and lying how come all you had was 0 ?

Let me guess you fell a sleep out of boredom .. CATNAP ??????

Strike Action: 2,642,731,279,951
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 5,457,980,864
AntiCovert Action 0
Covert Skill: 41
Covert Operatives: 535
Anti-Covert Skill: 40
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0

The Melanius uses its Energy Volley to inflict 29,118,675,000 damage

Realm Population: 3,343,937
Last edited by kaboom on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Since it was an onliner, and etl got 0'd..that's a loss for etl no matter how you look at it. Just say good game and move on boomer..this fool would deny his own mother.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Defensive Action 0
AntiCovert Action 0

Noob I didn't say u didn't manage to mass me..I stated it took you 8 MINUTES to do so on a war/war setting. I took seconds to mass yours.
Spoiler
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:Since it was an onliner, and etl got 0'd..that's a loss for etl no matter how you look at it. Just say good game and move on boomer..this fool would deny his own mother.

Don't ignore what I posted..you have a tendency to do that too when you and your teams make arses of themselves.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Defensive Action 0
AntiCovert Action 0

Noob I didn't say u didn't manage to mass me..I stated it took you 8 MINUTES to do so on a war/war setting. I took seconds to mass yours.

Onliner mass took 8 minutes offliner takes seconds :roll: Want a cookie

Jedi~Tank
Cueing the cookie sig maker

Deni
kaboom
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Defensive Action 0
AntiCovert Action 0

Congratz on massin me when i was cookin and then again when i was untraining and takin the uu i know you say crap when i tell you that you of course think i took out the 70mil uu for u.. not to put to bed.. why else but for you would i do that :smt017

congratz ETL your the winner .. your **Filtered** of the year

Yes i know i didnt mass you everything is fake and your the winner..
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Defensive Action 0
AntiCovert Action 0

Jedi~Tank

Offliner is it..do you really want to expose yourself?

09:11 kaboomer 0 Naquadah stolen 15 12,355 0 6,141,965,237,820 6 details
first time kaboomer zeroed..

He was still attacking me at that very moment:

09:15 kaboomer Attack defended 15 995,207 0 22,329,582,236,000 3,650,186,867,196 details
09:11 kaboomer 152,659 AC/att units killed 10 305,319 152,659 8,510,777,856,000 3,321,670,049,150 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,510,777,856,000 3,467,677,523,840 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 7,816,020,480,000 3,686,688,735,870 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,510,777,856,000 3,613,684,998,520 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,337,088,512,000 3,321,670,049,150 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,771,311,872,000 3,504,179,392,510 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 7,902,865,152,000 3,650,186,867,196 details
09:11 kaboomer Attack defended 15 1,141,178 0 22,469,348,880,000 3,978,146,833,680 details

2nd time kaboomer zeroed:
09:17 kaboomer 365,476 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,620 0 5,358,482,798,880 6 details

And he was still online because he tried to rebuild:
09:17 kaboomer 348,324 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,750 46 6,088,806,336,130 857,635,217 details
09:17 kaboomer 383,786 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,750 0 5,787,380,279,890 6 details

And 0'd again:

09:17 kaboomer 282,194 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,540 0 11,106,441,211,804 6 details

So offline is it! If I were you I'd keep my mouth shut!
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Jedi~Tank wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:14:23 WoofyBear recon Success 58,620,404
Unit Production: 543846
14:23 WoofyBear recon Success 58,620,404 details
14:30 WoofyBear recon Success 58,620,404 details
no up upgrade :-$

Really?
Unit Production 1,000,002 /day (1,401,749 total)

do you think with that much naq i was pulling out it was only my MS I was upgrading? Don't post intel reports unless you are intel enough to read them.

Congratulations to Duck who hit me 126 times and got my 300 bil def down after I logged off. a bit wasteful with the ATs but hey, you got it down where others couldnt. =D> Would you happen to have a FULL recon report of the before and after??

I am getting complaints from all over GW about your posting, can you please go back under your rock and not post anymore? Thank you

Jedi~Tank
Reppin for GW

I dont care what you get. How about you get your head out of your ass and quit giving everyone whiplash with your personality changes. Grow a pair and do your fighting in game and stop trying to twist peoples words.

Here is a clue for you. no one but your sycophants care about what you have to say.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
kaboom
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Defensive Action 0
AntiCovert Action 0

Jedi~Tank

09:15 kaboomer Attack defended 15 995,207 0 22,329,582,236,000 3,650,186,867,196 details
09:11 kaboomer 152,659 AC/att units killed 10 305,319 152,659 8,510,777,856,000 3,321,670,049,150 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,510,777,856,000 3,467,677,523,840 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 7,816,020,480,000 3,686,688,735,870 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,510,777,856,000 3,613,684,998,520 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,337,088,512,000 3,321,670,049,150 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 8,771,311,872,000 3,504,179,392,510 details
09:11 kaboomer 4,999,999 AC/att units killed 10 9,999,999 4,999,999 7,902,865,152,000 3,650,186,867,196 details
09:11 kaboomer Attack defended 15 1,141,178 0 22,469,348,880,000 3,978,146,833,680 details

09:17 kaboomer 365,476 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,620 0 5,358,482,798,880 6 details

09:17 kaboomer 348,324 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,750 46 6,088,806,336,130 857,635,217 details
09:17 kaboomer 383,786 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,750 0 5,787,380,279,890 6 details

And 0'd again:

09:17 kaboomer 282,194 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 1,540 0 11,106,441,211,804 6 details

I said i was untraining when you got me didnt i ? and there i was thinkin you had learn to read.... nope still tellin me what todo.... and still not reading ...

YES YOU WIN YOUR **Filtered** OF THE YEAR ..
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

Celticno1
Fledgling Forumer
Race: DDE
ID: 40952

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:2nd time kaboomer zeroed:

And 0'd again:

That all happened when he was offline. As he said, you got him when he was cooking. You made that seem like you got him 3 times. Seems like once online, and once offline.
-- Celticno1 -- -- ID: 1909985 --
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
kaboom wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Defensive Action 0
AntiCovert Action 0

Jedi~Tank

And 0'd again:

I said i was untraining when you got me didnt i ? and there i was thinkin you had learn to read.... nope still tellin me what todo.... and still not reading ...

YES YOU WIN YOUR **Filtered** OF THE YEAR ..

Was I replying to you? Scroll up and read in bold!
Spoiler
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Celticno1 wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:2nd time kaboomer zeroed:

And 0'd again:

That all happened when he was offline. As he said, you got him when he was cooking. You made that seem like you got him 3 times. Seems like once online, and once offline.

He just said he was online. And yes I did get more than once.

And now I'm off..got some free tickets to the Olympic opening ceremony..hope it isn't boring! I guess so many fit women there should make it somewhat interesting.
Last edited by SSG EnterTheLion on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”