Muffafuffin's challenge to Rube_Dragon

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

Re: Muffafuffin's challenge to Rube_Dragon

I very much doubt rudy and muff had any communication like that.

It wasn't so long rudy got banned from HVE forums for a trolling cool down.

Guess we'll see what muff says.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:
Huntalaar wrote:You could tell by the amount and nature of DDE comments in this thread that some excuse would be made for others to join in..

Yet it was not Ddethat doubled down on muff.

and neither did HVE, you say GiveUpAlready from Omega hit you, well I can say unequivocally that would be his prerogative not that of HVE. Muff did not ask nor did he need to ask for help from anyone, this was his fight all along, not only did he want this fun, but he tried to keep it civil as well. Anyone else hitting you Rube is not because of Muff.
Spoiler
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

Angnoch wrote:
_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:
Huntalaar wrote:You could tell by the amount and nature of DDE comments in this thread that some excuse would be made for others to join in..

Yet it was not Ddethat doubled down on muff.

and neither did HVE, you say GiveUpAlready from Omega hit you, well I can say unequivocally that would be his prerogative not that of HVE. Muff did not ask nor did he need to ask for help from anyone, this was his fight all along, not only did he want this fun, but he tried to keep it civil as well. Anyone else hitting you Rube is not because of Muff.

So I the massings at the exact same moments and Sabbath is just a coincidence?
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Ask your Co why i did what i did. :-D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Politics, politics, PR machine, propaganda..
Did I mention politics? There is an underlying issue here that you might want to resolve.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

I coordinated no attack with anyone else. I didn't need any help : /

As for "attacking at the same time" or whatever. I didn't choose the time. I started massing you when you hit my defense and started gearing to mass it down : /
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Eärendil wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:Sooo...... 1 week was yesterday but I awoke to find my defense blasted away this morning. Should I assume we want to extend this then?

I think your **Filtered** with no grease bud. ](*,)

You said 1 week we started Tue evening.. (lima time) u screwed with me on that last mass so yeah extend? BC II gotta double team.me then that obviously not man enough to fight me alone even after your huge advatage which u knew u had over me... it is pathetic... so much for a friendly bout..

I'd be willing to wager a fair bit muff wouldn't ask for help, unlike some. You are the one moaning this entire time.

No he is not ! and that remark just reflected on HVE.

Might want to read what Rube said Boomer, makes you look... well... silly ;)

i did , and since you said im silly for not seeing the imaginary things you see ... well ill have to mass you ingame for that... but then you talk a lot here on behave of HVE without a account ... ill find me vegance with some aliances then :D ill give ya a hint "the village people"..

Go Rube..
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert

Well this vendetta is set to end in a hour or so unless u want to keep it going muff.. I leave it open to u.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:Sooo...... 1 week was yesterday but I awoke to find my defense blasted away this morning. Should I assume we want to extend this then?

You said 1 week we started Tue evening.. (lima time) u screwed with me on that last mass so yeah extend? BC II gotta double team.me then that obviously not man enough to fight me alone even after your huge advatage which u knew u had over me... it is pathetic... so much for a friendly bout..

I'd be willing to wager a fair bit muff wouldn't ask for help, unlike some. You are the one moaning this entire time.

i did , and since you said im silly for not seeing the imaginary things you see ... well ill have to mass you ingame for that... but then you talk a lot here on behave of HVE without a account ... ill find me vegance with some aliances then :D ill give ya a hint "the village people"..

Go Rube..

If you insist on enforcing North korean ideals about freedom of speech, then wait until im off PPT in 2 days and drop my defence. Hell i'll even PM you when i'm off.

I'd rather i lost some stats because you were bored than some poor nooblet that barely knows you exist.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert

Ladies and gentleman please keep on topic current discussion is extention of this vendetta
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

Would be awesome if everyone would stop flaming. Let them fight it out. This has gone to far and tensions are building. Now, I can see where everyone is coming from, but come on. Give it a break already and let it all go. Your getting to wound up over silly little things. This was supposed to be a fun, eventful war. And in the end I am disappointed at both sides for their reactions. DDE - look at it this way, Rube is in your training alliance and this is an excellent opportunity for him to get experience to move up through the ranks. Should Pillah have taken this vendetta on? Maybe, but he would have been slaughtered and gained little to nothing from it. He wasn't ready. It is what it is right now. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I know I will. :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

So in short.. Rube rocks, Pillah sucks, and Muff just .. does stuff? :?
Just curious Wolfstein. I mean, you have been naught but reliable as a source in the past. :-D
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Tek wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
_Rube_Dragon_ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Go Rube..

If you insist on enforcing North korean ideals about freedom of speech, then wait until im off PPT in 2 days and drop my defence. Hell i'll even PM you when i'm off.

I'd rather i lost some stats because you were bored than some poor nooblet that barely knows you exist.

PM would be much apreciated , and your tellin me there ppl who actually have heard of me or know i exist :D i must be a reall prick then :smt025
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

Cersei Lannister wrote:So in short.. Rube rocks, Pillah sucks, and Muff just .. does stuff? :?
Just curious Wolfstein. I mean, you have been naught but reliable as a source in the past. :-D

Eh, so misinterpreted. :smt022

Btw, go muffy. :-D
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

I assure you rube that HVE is anything but friendly with rudy and that muff did not cooperate with him.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.

Return to “Vendetta corner”